Tariq Nasheed - Asian Wannabe White Supremacists

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikka if that's the case every person posting here is a clown. Please stop smart dumb nikka.
Well there is a time when people want to joke and a time when people want to be serious. You Always want to be a clown and a want everyone to always be a clown like you but we don't wanna be clowns like you bruh. You can get stripes with these cacs in other ways. Find those ways.

This isn't the place so I think you should leave instead or irritating people with your above it all clownish behavior. :ld:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Well there is a time when people want to joke and a time when people want to be serious. You Always want to be a clown and a want everyone to always be a clown like you but we don't wanna be clowns like you bruh. You can get stripes with these cacs in other ways. Find those ways.

This isn't the place so I think you should leave instead or irritating people with your above it all clownish behavior. :ld:
You goofy as shyt please miss me with this high and mighty talk. nikkas on here be fronting hard it's been proven time and time and again.

:camby: scram

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Asian community has been sucking the black community dry for decades. They need to be systematically boycotted and any black who who puts $$ in their pocket needs to be shamed. They have piggybacked off of our community for far too long. It's 2016 and we should finally give the Asian and Arab the boot.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Waking-Dreams.jpg

:dahell:
The blond hair is the first sign she was not with us.

I have a theory when you see a black, latin, or asian, with blond hair, she has a white mentality. Not just a regular white person, but the media's version of what white is, and sadly that goes against what black is. Black meaning the opposite of the media's version of white.

Now, not all women with blond hair is like this. If she has different styles all the time, and very into her looks, she doesn't need to be put into the bedwench category, but if she doesn't, look out if you are a black man. She will never give you respect. If she wears blond weaves/wigs, you better run, I don't care how fat the ass is.

Last edited:

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
The blond hair is the first sign she was not with us.

I have a theory when you see a black, latin, or asian, with blond hair, she has a white mentality. Not just a regular white person, but the media's version of what white is, and sadly that goes against what black is. Black meaning the opposite of the media's version of white.
:skip::skip:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Really good episode, really good points made. I LOL'd when he mentioned the dudes stomping at morehouse for bernie. It was like bernie had the :ld:

I've said this about the asians for years, I even know a wanna be white asian suprmacist at my job. She's very pro-republican, she has marc rubio talking points and the whole 9. But when she overheard a white nurse "playfully" call an asian nurse a "chink". She was angry for weeks and tried to get the guy fired.

But she's very dismissive and says slick shyt about atrocities that happens to blacks.