Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

uHNFlNR.gif

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
Sir, I am. I'm concerned about why can't get others to do the same. It's an old black man that sell hair products to all the barbershops and beauty shops around my town and I tell all these folks to fukk with him. Still, income tax time and the Asian store parking lot is packed. Hell, before I spend with them I'll go to Sally's.
:salute:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro

Here come the people who are not going to listen but some how turn it into him trying to sell boots or hustle the black community.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
You should. If they are working against your interest. You should care so you can counter and prepare people you care about. Who cares. :mjlol:
Yeah posting on the coli is bringing that change :mjlol:

He investing in them potential tariq hate daps breh they coming eventually :mjlol:

Yeah be an idiot and not vote because some goofy ass nikka on a stream tells you to.

Y'all nikkas goofy let's be reality TLR is jokes and nothing more than nikkas gossip bytching and complaining with a dose of fukkery you ain't making no more changes than the nikka who continues to support Chinese food spots.

You Internet militant nikkas are a joke.

Big Boda

My Family Are Not Immigrants.
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
400 Year Survivors Of American Slavery.

Yeah be an idiot and not vote because some goofy ass nikka on a stream tells you to.

Y'all nikkas goofy let's be reality TLR is jokes and nothing more than nikkas gossip bytching and complaining with a dose of fukkery you ain't making no more changes than the nikka who continues to support Chinese food spots.

attaboy. :myman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

It can be whatever you want it to be. You just want to laugh and be light so be that but if someone else wants to go in a different direction why not just save your political views since you just want to joke, gossip and be a clown

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
It can be whatever you want it to be. You just want to laugh and be light so be that but if someone else wants to go in a different direction why not just save your political views since you just want to joke, gossip and be a clown
nikka what are you even talking about :camby: