Tariq just blacked out on us brehs...

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:troll:

How is Tariq a moron?

he's swagless, does not go straight to the fuccking point, 99% of what he says is common sense. and he thinks ( or should i say losers make him think) he's spitting knowledge.

i read one of his books up at a bookstore a while ago and the sh1t he says in it is purely laughable...and not as in i'm laughing with him kinda sh1t. you can tell (if u got half a brain), that most of the time he's just spitting nonsense to fill up pages.

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's swagless, does not go straight to the fuccking point, 99% of what he says is common sense. and he thinks ( or should i say losers make him think) he's spitting knowledge.

i read one of his books up at a bookstore a while ago and the sh1t he says in it is purely laughable...and not as in i'm laughing with him kinda sh1t. you can tell (if u got half a brain), that most of the time he's just spitting nonsense to fill up pages.

Well if what he is saying is such common sense,how come there are so many simps and tricks out here taking over the game?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
What does the episode in the link above have to do with what your father taught you? I don't get the correlation.:yeshrug:

im sayin niccas follow this guy like sheep cuz he spits so called game. When in fact any man show have learn this from experience or from his father.

its very basic shyt this guy speaks and yall have the :eek: like he just fukking opened Pandora's box

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps

If it was common sense there wouldnt be so many simps, losers and tricks in this world. ~70% of children in the African American grow up without a Father to teach them game. Sorry buddy but the African American community is seriously lacking in common sense department.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfXndT-pgxk"]Mullage-Trick'n - YouTube[/ame]