I'm just here to insert these mandatory gif :smugfavre:

full

full

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yoooooo time dahell out :dahell: I didn't know the full context of this shyt cuz I don't fukk with videos without a timestamp like that, but let me get this straight:

The whole reason Tariq called him 'Moist Twatkins' is because Boyce said he was beefing with Jay Morrison... correct me if I'm wrong but weren't we all under that same impression? :wtf: Hell the thread was over 400 posts before it got bushed
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tariq-and-jay-morrison-at-war.733515

Breh accused him of being Dominican-- but they're not beefing-- And Boyce caught a stray for saying what we all understood :dead: (timestamped)

What beef :mjlol: Everything is nothing

The cornball nikka who made that vid is Anti-ADOS. Talking about Tariq is attacking Boyce on behalf of Yvette.

:aicmon:

Tariq is no one's attack dog. He had beef with Yvette in the past but shouted out ADOS when it was time to come together and expose Kamala Harris' fraud ass.

He got on Boyce because he was thot acting, Tariq got on Jay because of that foolishness he said at that Revolt event.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
God damn what is it about Tariq Nasheed that gets the coli riled up?! It's either extreme love or extreme hate for the brother! :mjlol:
My only issues with Tariq have been his views on IR relationships, because he thinks that you can be pro black and be with someone of a different race. Mother issue with him is how he starts shyt and then tries to act like he's not starting shyt.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
does Tyriq ever get into serious debates with any of these guys or does he just do silly roasting routines? I have a feeling he would get severely obliterated by Boyce Watkins in a debate about most black centered topics.

He couldn't even beat that borderline white supremacist Andrew Shultz in a debate even when his side of the arguments were much easier to prove. Mans were stuttering and flustering out there.