Tariq calls Boyce Watkins Moist Twatkins/Boyce Thotkins

Daps
What's the point of being married if you dealing with shyt like you single?

He said on a show one night that he be forced to go out and get shytty random fast food bc of his hours. Apparently, good stuff isn't available late. Of which in well aware bc my man also works nights, and I cook for him so he don't get gout. I ain't even know nikkas still got that shyt. Wtf. I know them kids is bad but damn, meal plan and use a slow cooker. You not supposed to have a producer out here starving in the middle of the night. :rudy:

So true harlem

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except his dikkriders worship him as a leader while saying he isn’t one.
:jbhmm:hey, you also make youtube videos, but i noticed by your video views that nikkas dont really fukk with you like that.:smugfavre: so what is it about ADOS that more of us on the coli and in real life fukks wit' tariq's output over yours?:sas1:

generic-username

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Nothing

but let the fraternity S.O.N. tell it, this was all satire.

I guess he was just Hollywood c00n Shufflin for a paycheck & them Tinsel town butta biscuits... making a mockery of the pimpin, while promoting his books:troll:

Tariq Nasheed. Pimp, Rapper, RnB artist, sunglasses and shoe designer, writer, filmmaker, pan-africanist turned ADoS nationalist. He might be a scam artist but the way he keeps reinventing himself is legendary.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
that nikka is huge...I met him at the Hidden Colors 5 premiere in LA...I’m 6’4’’ 240 right now and he was even huge to me.
I bet his sleep isn't that good either. He was working out for a few months one year then deaded that. Tariq sits around way too much and snacks. nikka be on IZM radio talking about eating sweets with Bri and Laila lol smh. He better get active again and stop with his fake vegan challenges before his health really catches up with him. He ain't young anymore and those bad ass kids need him to be around for another 15 years.

ATownD19

The Black King You Love To Hate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Universe
Maybe Tariq should pay to get Peanut some cooking lessons so she won't be all up in camera attention whoring & interrupting Tariq's shows with bullshyt. :martin:

She's a trophy wife. Very attractive (and funny) but she can hardly speak. She makes a face like it hurts when she thinks sometimes. :yeshrug: