Target Exercises and foods to minimize belly fat

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
no i'm not trolling at all. I know I made this thread at least 5 times and Ive been trying everything you guys have been telling me....no results tho....
Just based on the fact that you said you are trying to stick to 1200 cals tells me you are way out of wack from a nutrition standpoint.

I don't know that we can steer you in the right direction because it sounds like you aren't on the right track on the primary factor.

Daps
Just based on the fact that you said you are trying to stick to 1200 cals tells me you are way out of wack from a nutrition standpoint.

I don't know that we can steer you in the right direction because it sounds like you aren't on the right track on the primary factor.

Yea 1200 is terrible,gotta at least be 2220-2500 and that's the least

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
Ive been trying to lower my calorie in take. I am trying to stick to 1200 calories a day.

do u think i should lower it?
jeez 1200 is pretty low even for a woman. what is your height and current weight? do you lift weights or just do cardio? what is your job also. do you sit around a lot of move

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin

I am not no size 8 female that is just trying to drop 20 lbs breh.

I'm trying to lose a small human at the very least.

Which is why I think my calorie in take shouldnt exceed 1200 calories.

Im trying to drop at least 80 lbs

Daps

It has to exceed more than 1200,that's just not healthy,you can't just starve yourself,you gotta eat,lift and cardio,eating 1200 calories and working out hard would kill you

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

It doesn't always work like that. Big picture your body doesn't want to lose weight. There is a fine balance between giving it just enough for it not to shut down "good" weight loss and not enough for it to try to hold to everything.

I'm just shooting straight with you but you have to be honest with yourself on what you are really doing versus what you "think" you are doing nutrition and exercise wise. If you really feel you are consistent go out and get help in some form. Right now you are spinning your wheels.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
no i'm not trolling at all. I know I made this thread at least 5 times and Ive been trying everything you guys have been telling me....no results tho....

It takes time and consistency, be patient and stay on it. We are telling you the truth in these threads, not what you want to hear

There is no special way to lose just belly fat specifically. Like breh above said, how you put weight on is how you lose it. If you put weight on stomachs, ass, thighs, chest in that order then reverse that and that's how you'll lose it

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
At the very least!
wait...why are yall telling her to eat so much?

I started my cut in March (I think thats right) at 6'1 207lbs...ive been eating 2K calories this whole time and have been only dropping about 1lb a week (Im around 185 now).

She should just go on one of those websites where you put in your height, weight, & age to see your approximate calorie intake needed to lose weight...
...thats what I did at least.

Daps
wait...why are yall telling her to eat so much?

I started my cut in March (I think thats right) at 6'1 207lbs...ive been eating 2K calories this whole time and have been only dropping about 1lb a week (Im around 185 now).

She should just go on one of those websites where you put in your height, weight, & age to see your approximate calorie intake needed to lose weight...
...thats what I did at least.

She is alot heavier than you when going by height-weight ratio breh,yall calorie intake won't be the same