Target Exercises and foods to minimize belly fat

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
I know I know I know!

That it is not humanly possible to just lose stomach fat. BUT are there exercises and foods that will aid in minimizing these damn huge love handles and stomach???

I've been following my new weight loss regimen and have been receiving results but not in my mid section area.

help!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
get off your big ass and run, or track your calories using my fitness pal. jesus christ i can't belive most people are so clueless about this shyt its actually annoying.
first off u lil dikk ass mf!

I am currently losing weight and running my ass off every morning!

My issue is my mid section area

it just wont go down.

and dont pop shyt at a mf that got dirt on yo multi colored pencil dikk having ass!

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
You can not spot reduce fat. Just keep at it.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
There isn't a trick. There isn't some special formula the rest of the world is hiding from you. Eat less. Workout. My body type is the same way breh, you just have to go get it.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I know I know I know!
That it is not humanly possible to just lose stomach fat. BUT are there exercises and foods that will aid in minimizing these damn huge love handles and stomach???
I've been following my new weight loss regimen and have been receiving results but not in my mid section area.
help!
Whatever diet and exercise program you are on, continue doing it. Your body will lose fat in the opposite way it was added.
When you lose 10 pounds, you lose it through your body. Your neck flab may have been reduced. You would notice it if you wear collared shirts with a tie. If you wear casual t-shirts all the time, you may not notice it.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Wait a minute now. Let me ask you. Does your stomach get a lot bigger from the beginning to the end of the day? U might have a weak core, bad stomach bacteria or not be getting enough fiber/water. U cant spot reduce fat, but u can def "train" your waist by doing stomach vacuums. Pull your shyt in for like 3 1 minute sets every day, add 2 seconds every day until u cant do anymore. Ur waist will get noticeably smaller. Old school bodybuilders used to do that all the time.

Bad stomach bacteria can mess u up obviously and make u bloat. fukk with a probiotic... research the ones that work.

Water balance is key too. U hold too much water u are gonna bloat and fill up ur love handles fast. Fiber helps keep ur colon clear and also pulls water out. Drinking a lot of water every day (I try to do a gallon, u could prob do half a gallon) helps keep water out of u. Since u are getting a lot u wont retain it.

Carbs are also water sponges. Keep away from them snacks if u can. Protein and fat is better. If u do get carbs keep them relatively clean. I would get no more than like 50g of sugar a day if possible.

Theres def shyt u can do but ultimately u know it all coems down to fat loss.

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD

it just wont go down.

and dont pop shyt at a mf that got dirt on yo multi colored pencil dikk having ass!
hahaha pencil right. anyways lower your calories more. yu can run 100 miles and still eat like garbage.

Daps

it just wont go down.

Pissed fat person:mjlol:

But hit that cardio hard and lift weights

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Multiple people have told you the same exact thing and you still don't get it

This is the shyt you deal with as a trainer day in and day out :snoop: and 99% of the time it's a fat ass woman.

You don't want to listen then don't ask for help
shouldnt u be delighted that a fat person is trying to lose weight instead of being contempt with being unhealthy mf?

Pissed fat person:mjlol:

But hit that cardio hard and lift weights
Im highly pissed but thanx for the advice

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Ive been trying to lower my calorie in take. I am trying to stick to 1200 calories a day.

do u think i should lower it?
Seriously are you trolling us? Why make this thread when you had a similar thread with multiple people offering insight? I say this trying to be helpful.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Seriously are you trolling us? Why make this thread when you had a similar thread with multiple people offering insight? I say this trying to be helpful.
no i'm not trolling at all. I know I made this thread at least 5 times and Ive been trying everything you guys have been telling me....no results tho....