Taraji P Henson reveals she thought about killing herself during the pandemic

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
she hated social distancing that much? I mean guess it makes sense actually. she's an actress her life has been about getting attention from others and being social. from that perspective this pandemic has probably been the most challenging event of her life. be like a musician going deaf.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
a woman who has overly arched eyebrows
wears annimal print
wears hoop earings
has weird hair color

is miserable.... despite having a large family

ya don't say.

Luciferian lifestyles don't make people happy when the music stops and the parties end because you don't have to think about what you've done and what you represent, when you're having a good time.

You aren't happy unless you can be used to perform for the devil. That's a shame

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is why i always tell my daughter, you not truly a complete person in touch with yourself unless you can be happy in a room by yourself all day.
problem is society does it's very best to try and make people feel the opposite, tells you that isolated hobbies like playing a video game, or reading a book/comicbook, watching tv, listening to music, whatever it may be is bad for you. say that you are being anti social.even use isolation as punishment to further reinforce this weakness. I can enjoy time to myself just as much as i enjoy company, has nothing to do with being anti social. some people are too reliant on others to be happy.

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
I don't think she wanted to kill herself simply just because of social distancing rules and the spread of the virus.

She prob been depressed for a while and when everything was shut down for a minute she probably couldn't distract herself from it. I know staying busy helps me when I'm down.

It could also be she had an episode that just so happened to coincide with the pandemic.

People take things at face value too much.

Either way I hope she doing well.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Ridiculous.

It's people out here where 2020 has been the worst year of their lifes. From people going broke, losing they job to record high murder rates in DOZENS cities across the country and a rich person is the one that's suicidal. Get the fucc
what about the millions of old age citizen who are stuck in retirement homes and cant even see family cause of covid