Tank Defends Trans And Getting Salad Tossed, “My lifestyle is too expensive for your opinion.”

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
AoMv33p.jpg

He said “talk about things on your level” :dame:

What does an expensive lifestyle have to do with getting your groceries eaten as a man?? :laff:

Why did he even enter this dialogue?? :dame:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm pretty sure it don't cost that much to get your a$$hole licked :heh:
It don’t cost that much to be a homosexual deviant. nikka acting like he living some unimaginable lifestyle regular people couldn’t dream off. You just a gay nikka with pocket money.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
To the try-hard noobs with the “TLR is obsessed with trannies” projection:

TLR’s thread trends have always followed whatever is happening in sports and black entertainment’s current events trends. When racist events were happening(Trayvon martin era) many threads regarding race relations were made and you same sissified p*ssies b*tched and moaned about “everything being about race”. Complained so much that you even forced @Brooklynzson to make a separate forum called The Race Track just for race affiliated threads. :mjpls:

When bedwenches make the news, they become the thread trend. You saw the Stacey dash threads. The Serena Williams threads. It had nothing to do with “being obsessed” with bedwenching ad everything to do with just being a reflection of the current events surrounding black athletes and entertainers.

Now, it’s Malik Yoba and the tranny defenders, who happen to also be black entertainers (the people we discuss here), such as TANK for example, being in the news everyday for trannyisms.

And guess what? If Denzel Washington tweets support for trannies tomorrow guess what twinkle toes?, you’ll see multiple threads in TLR about that too.

And it would have absolutely nothing to do with “being obsessed” with trannies- and as a matter of fact, that whole weak ass false projection in and of itself only serves to make YOU look funny in the light to be honest- sounding like a bunch of offended tranny faggytts too ashamed to actually come out of the closet.
yxA9MkH.png

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this man had patio furniture in his living room, yet trying to shyt on people for not having his lifestyle :mindblown:
A8Q6yYrCAAAwxBq.jpg

Jesus.. is he broke?

My house look like a mansion compared to this squalor :hhh:

I hope he's just on tour crashing in some bumass hotel