Tank Defends Trans And Getting Salad Tossed, “My lifestyle is too expensive for your opinion.”

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Yup it's a WORKING BUSINESS MODEL NOW

if you are an IRRELEVENT actor..singer comedian or rapper show your love for the TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY

AND YOU GONNA EAT (pause)

It's happening in Reggae now alot a plethora of dancehall acts are gaining a buzz right now simply cause they support an alternative lifestyle and distance themselves from the homophobic Rasta community

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jam...y-pride-are-broke-desperate-footahype.724999/
@Luken

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup it's a WORKING BUSINESS MODEL NOW

if you are an IRRELEVENT actor..singer comedian or rapper show your love for the TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY

AND YOU GONNA EAT (pause)

It's happening in Reggae now alot a plethora of dancehall acts are gaining a buzz right now simply cause they support an alternative lifestyle and distance themselves from the homophobic Rasta community

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jam...y-pride-are-broke-desperate-footahype.724999/

Damn.. where's that "batty mon" poster? :lolbron:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y'all dudes have got a serious problem on this board. I don't know why dudes are so infacuated with transgender people.

I said it before on here and I'll say it again,

Straight men (supposedly) aren't worried or concerned about what transgenders.

Specifically the trans part of the alphabet gang.. I think a lot of these brehs are intrigued..

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:francis:Feeling bad for black women. They got to deal with these weirdos.

God bless.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Specifically the trans part of the alphabet gang.. I think a lot of these brehs are intrigued..

I think these guys are curious is fukk about dating/sleeping w/trans people but hide their curiosity behind rage & hate comments. TLR is worst section of coli and people stop posting b/c of the BS on here.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
EDPkAtJWkAAk0x0