Tampons Vs Pads

Giselle

Daps
Which ones do you like better and why?

I was thinking about switching to tampons bc I've heard good things about them, but I'm too scared to stick something up my vag.

Giselle

Daps
You don't use tampons? :what:

lol Nope
I use always infinity pads. I'm nervous about sticking something up my vagina. & toxic shock.

What's the difference

Pad
infinitysuperwings.jpg

Tampons
pads.jpg

Tampons. I thinks pads are too bulky.

Lots of older people say that and I get why bc the older pads were very bulky.I have used some at my grandmother's house. Always infinity pads aren't bulky at all though. They are very soft, thin and absorbent.

Here are the always infinity pads. Yellow is regular, green is heavy, orange is overnight. Purple is heavy overnight.

maxresdefault.jpg

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I use pads. I like the Always' slender size, unfortunately they dont make that size in infinity. When I buy tampons I have to also buy pantyliners to avoid leaks and I think thats redundant. so I just buy pads. Also, I'm afraid I'd forget to change a tampon or something.
I only wear tampons when I go swimming or going to spend the night at my SO's

DanniC

Pro
Daps
Pads don't seem clean to me. The idea of walking around with blood in between my legs is just gross. Tampons.

Giselle

Daps
I use pads. I like the Always' slender size, unfortunately they dont make that size in infinity. When I buy tampons I have to also buy pantyliners to avoid leaks and I think thats redundant. so I just buy pads. Also, I'm afraid I'd forget to change a tampon or something.
I only wear tampons when I go swimming or going to spend the night at my SO's

Sleep in them? I thought that's how you get toxic shock?

& yeah, I heard about some people saying tampons are so comfy that you'd forget they were up there or that you're on your period. Idk though. I don't think I could forget something is up my vagina. I'm a virgin though so.
Pads don't seem clean to me. The idea of walking around with blood in between my legs is just gross. Tampons.

Yeah, I don't get why some people say pads are dirty. No one realy sits with blood in between their legs, it goes into the the pad and when it gets too full, you change it. Tampons seem kinda gross to me bc all of the stuff that falls out just sits up in there. All of the lining and blood clot things. I get a lot of those and I wouldn't want it just sitting inside of me after my body has already released it. Now that seems gross.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Sleep in them? I thought that's how you get toxic shock?

& yeah, I heard about some people saying tampons are so comfy that you'd forget they were up there or that you're on your period. Idk though. I don't think I could forget something is up my vagina. I'm a virgin though so.

Yeah, I don't get why some people say pads are dirty. No one realy sits with blood in between their legs, it goes into the the pad and when it gets too full, you change it. Tampons seem kinda gross to me bc all of the stuff that falls out just sits up in there. All of the lining and blood clot things. I get a lot of those and I wouldn't want it just sitting inside of me after my body has already released it. Now that seems gross.
You can keep them in for up to 8 hours. I rarely sleep for 8 hours so I change it right before bed. Or I wear a pad and volleyball/track shorts.
I prefer pads, I tried tampons but they're so uncomfortable. They were fine for a while but I could always feel them and I hated that, so I had to go back to pads.
I'm tiny and I feel everything. They give me cramps.