Tampa police: Dunkin’ customer who died after being punched used racial slur," Tampa Bruh charged

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Man stuff like this scares me on a personal level cause I can see myself being that guy. Now you facing 10-15 years over something that took place over the course of 10-15 minutes.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
If they’re registered. Was homie a pro boxer?

That’s a myth. No one has to register their hands. But they still can consider your hands deadly weapons in court if you’re trained or a professional. You don’t have to register them though

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
THIS IS WHERE COMMON SENSE
MUST KICK IN...

ANY GROWN MAN SHOULD
KNOW THEY CAN KILL
AN ELDERLY PERSON WITH A PUNCH.

:mjlol:HOW IN THE HELL IS HE
SUPPOSED TO BEAT THESE CHARGES?
:devil:
:evil:
lol...i mean the old racist went inside the store to start some shyt. :yeshrug: He wasn't in fear of his life. He did his part. Dude "stood his ground."

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Why are people stuck up on whether or not his hands are considered weapons? A) the guy died, so they probably are considered a weapon since they precipitated a death, and B) who cares? That’s not the crux of the matter. A guy died because you punched him. That’s the charge you eat years with

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why are people stuck up on whether or not his hands are considered weapons? A) the guy died, so they probably are considered a weapon since they precipitated a death, and B) who cares? That’s not the crux of the matter. A guy died because you punched him. That’s the charge you eat years with
talk shyt get hit

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I don't care what anybody says, if somebody use racial slurs against you, use words back. We can't keep putting our hands on every cac and risk jail. We can't be leaving kids to their lonesome with just the wife.

Black folks are GREAT at roasting. We the best when it comes to roasting folks and words can sometimes hurt more than fists. Hell sometimes you can get them mad enough to put hands on you first which is justified defense:mjgrin:

We need to stop all this fighting anybody who uses a racial slur and risking whatever good we have going whether it be family, good paying career, a business, etc.