Tamia in the 2000's or Mya in the 2000's, who was hotter?

Who was hotter in the 2000's, Tamia or Mya?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Tamia. Personally I think she is super pretty.

tamia-cr-mark-liddell-2015-billboard-650.jpg
source.gif
SorrowfulSlimyAndeancockoftherock-size_restricted.gif

But I understand Mya’s sex appeal

tenor.gif
anigif_enhanced-8964-1422508158-2.gif

mysq.jpg

Mya is like a dead ringer for Prince’s long lost daughter. Lol I can’t be the only one to see this...

You're aren't. She's a lot like Prince in terms of how she carries herself, mindset, speaks, and her work ethic. Makes sense as Prince mentored her for a bit, and she thinks the world of him.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've met Tamia in person and she's fukking gorgeous. She just had a look to her like she was supposed to be famous.

Mya just does it for me more tho...she has that pretty, but sexy good girl yet bad girl vibe about her that I love.

Man I can't believe someone here called Tamia plain Jane. :snoop:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mya is wildly overrated. She's attractive but she isn't as fine as people say. I'm sure it's the mystique of not knowing who she fukking that keep people talking about her.

Mya being "single" has practically become part of her brand lol. There is definitely an allure as to who will end up locking her down. I think it's the combination of that and the fact that she mostly works small, intimate clubs/venues around the country that has dudes thinking they have a shot.

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
Mya being "single" has practically become part of her brand lol. There is definitely an allure as to who will end up locking her down. I think it's the combination of that and the fact that she mostly works small, intimate clubs/venues around the country that has dudes thinking they have a shot.
I'm glad somebody has peeped that I'm always single brand angle lol as far as dudes having a shot depends on her mood or if u have bread or not.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
tamia, they both bishes, so i don't know why it matters about their personalities