Tamia in the 2000's or Mya in the 2000's, who was hotter?

Who was hotter in the 2000's, Tamia or Mya?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You got to come hard if you want to topple Mya in these things. She's like a prime Tyson. She's most dude's dream girl so she will steam roll most of the competition.

You can't beat that perfect blend of intelligence, poise/class, beauty and down to earth vibe :wow:

SlimOG

Pro
Daps
Hey, who remembers that time Mya gave Carson Daly a lap dance? :wow:

I think it was like his birthday party or something on MTV, it's been so long ago I can't remember what the event was for, but i think it was his birthday.

:ohlawd:

mya-and-carson-daly-during-mtv-bash-show-at-hollywood-palladium-in-picture-id109555486

mya-and-carson-daly-during-mtv-bash-show-at-hollywood-palladium-in-picture-id109556393
Not his bday party but his retirement from MTV what's funny about this lap dance is that they chopped it up so bad u miss a huge chuck of it anddd the entire dance has never been seen if u weren't here always thought hat was weird I'm shocked it wasn't on MTV.com after it aired cause that's where they post hotter things

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Not his bday party but his retirement from MTV what's funny about this lap dance is that they chopped it up so bad u miss a huge chuck of it anddd the entire dance has never been seen if u weren't here always thought hat was weird I'm shocked it wasn't on MTV.com after it aired cause that's where they post hotter things

That's what it was, his retirement from MTV. Yeah

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I think Tamia. Personally I think she is super pretty.

tamia-cr-mark-liddell-2015-billboard-650.jpg
source.gif
SorrowfulSlimyAndeancockoftherock-size_restricted.gif

But I understand Mya’s sex appeal

tenor.gif
anigif_enhanced-8964-1422508158-2.gif

mysq.jpg

Mya is like a dead ringer for Prince’s long lost daughter. Lol I can’t be the only one to see this...