Tamar Braxton engaged to Cac boyfriend a month after he got outted for eating her enemies Butt

Daps

A month after they broke up he linked up with her OPP ate her ass, and admitted to it. Tamar took him back a month later and is now engaged to him
:wow:

IMG-6067.jpg

IMG-6068.jpg

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
people who eat ass are fukking disgusting

you know the difference between a womans a$$hole and a mans?

basically nothing

:dame:

enjoy your hepatitis A, ass eating brehs

personally to me eating ass sounds like a #dogset thing

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The women sound confused,when the answer is clearly that she is broke. Thats the reason most black women congregate with white man. Theres some sort of financial benefit. The European doesnt mind being loved and sexed purely due to their money. As long as their sex demons are fulfilled,the why doesnt matter. Matter of fact they dont even care if what they are sleeping with has a Y chromosone:scust:#SickPuppyshyt

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The women sound confused,when the answer is clearly that she is broke. Thats the reason most black women congregate with white man. Theres some sort of financial benefit. The European doesnt mind being loved and sexed purely due to their money. As long as their sex demons are fulfilled,the why doesnt matter. Matter of fact they dont even care if what they are sleeping with has a Y chromosone:scust:#SickPuppyshyt
In this case, I think you’re definitely right. I think she needs the coins

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Not just Europeans fr fr