Tall nikka chronicles

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
This, because of dumbass threads like this people IRL think all tall people are arrogant just because they are tall, hate when nikkas be like I'm 6 *add inches* nikkas don't wanna fukk with me, like a short nikka like Mike Tyson wasn't fukking up and effortlessly knocking nikkas out :rudy:

I mean do short nikkas really be shook of tall nikkas? nikkas taller than me never bothered or scared me, remember hearing stories of tall goon nikkas just robbing people dolo off of their size alone and they don't even use a weapon :snoop: :snoop:

I can understand giving up your items if they have an knife or a gun, but you gave up your shyt just because they was bigger than you? Are you fukking kidding me? :what:

Not to mention this thread makes yall nikkas look really insecure.

I have choke out and slammed a bunch of them in my youth, they was always lighter then me like between 140-170.

Positive boo

:blessed:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I have choke out and slammed a bunch of them in my youth, they was always lighter then me like between 140-170.

:blessed:

A lot of tall nikkas didn't have a lot of fights because nikkas won't try them off the height alone. But nikkas is crazy if they think a lil nikka can't fold a tall nikka up. I'm talking mostly a bout tall skinny nikkas. I'm tall and skinny, and I had to learn the hard way afew times. If a short swole nikka get them arms wrapped around you:huhldup:

Us tall skinny nikkas can't be fighting in close quarters like that. But if you know how to properly throw a punch and get in to a proper boxing stance, most nikka can't see us with the hands. That reach is a muthafukka:lawd: If you got a lil hand speed too:blessed:

So yeah, tall skinny nikkas need to box, and not fight. Tall nikkas with muscles and shyt are just unstoppable :yeshrug:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
A lot of tall nikkas didn't have a lot of fights because nikkas won't try them off the height alone. But nikkas is crazy if they think a lil nikka can't fold a tall nikka up. I'm talking mostly a bout tall skinny nikkas. I'm tall and skinny, and I had to learn the hard way afew times. If a short swole nikka get them arms wrapped around you:huhldup:

Us tall skinny nikkas can't be fighting in close quarters like that. But if you know how to properly throw a punch and get in to a proper boxing stance, most nikka can't see us with the hands. That reach is a muthafukka:lawd: If you got a lil hand speed too:blessed:

So yeah, tall skinny nikkas need to box, and not fight. Tall nikkas with muscles and shyt are just unstoppable :yeshrug:

Everything you said is the truth, all we need to do is grab you and its :deadrose: and as far as reach go its effective with enough punching power, i had to take a couple punches just to be able to grab or get a punch off.

as for the built brolic tall nikkas :huhldup: I dont want none of that..none at all. Still I find some of my hardest fights came from guys my height...:whew:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Im 6'5 my knees but hurting on some Bynum shyt :to:
bytches love a tall lanky nikka though :whew:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL

Just kick those nikkas in the knees :win:

Its a street fight :manny:

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Being tall isn't the end all, be all. It has it's drawbacks. I knew plenty of dudes that were NBA height and were the most uncoordinated, clumsy, non-athletic people I've ever met. I'm 5'11 and back in my day, I s**tted on guards that were 6'0-6'4 because I was faster (with and without the ball)and I knew how to score over defenders. My reach is about 6'5-6'6.... now add a 40' vertical

Co-sign Malik and WillStyles on strength.....

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tall nikkaz transform!!!!!

GIGOGOOGAAAAGOOGIITTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Ker%C3%A9k_-_Wheeljack_-_transform.gif