tumblr_m7dbsgUJ8T1r8pdq4o2_400.gif

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
*Is 6'3, a solid 223*

*Goes to the courts to chill until some lil 5'7 breh pops off at the mouth*

*Turns heel on the sumbytch and beats him and his fat friend that smells like ass and onions in 21*

*blows a kiss and winks at his GF to taunt dude*

:smughickenbottom:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
6'9 in here, i'm shadowing you fools. Everywhere i go girls be throwing they panties at me, picking it back up and throwing it at me again, picking it back up and throwing it at me again, picking it back up and throwing it at me again, picking it back up and throwing it at me again, begging for my attention. Bout to customize my Lambo and pick up P. Diddy so we can hit up the 5th annual Ciroc party.

Pics coming soon.....

fukk pics. Just send us all the panties. :noah:

Creepy as fukk. :gladbron:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6'9 in here, i'm shadowing you fools. Everywhere i go girls be throwing they panties at me, picking it back up and throwing it at me again, picking it back up and throwing it at me again, picking it back up and throwing it at me again, picking it back up and throwing it at me again, begging for my attention. Bout to customize my Lambo and pick up P. Diddy so we can hit up the 5th annual Ciroc party.

Pics coming soon.....

:ohlawd:
:comeon: nikka

Daps
Reppin
NULL
5'11" 220 Lbs of muscle...

Walks into the gym in a wife beater...Skinny tall dudes start asking questions...

"How did you get your triceps?" "that exercise that you doing, which muscles does it work?"

After sex cuddling, b+tch with her head on my chest, me with my arm around her neck, then she says "I love lying like this with you, your chest is like a pillow, and I feel so protected"

Female co-worker playfully punches my arm, hurts a delicate wrist and says, "why do you have bricks in there? this is how a real man should feel"

:obama:

Everybody got their game, just play your strengths to your advantage...

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I mean I'm tall but are we really gonna have a circle jerk thread about it?

This, because of dumbass threads like this people IRL think all tall people are arrogant just because they are tall, hate when nikkas be like I'm 6 *add inches* nikkas don't wanna fukk with me, like a short nikka like Mike Tyson wasn't fukking up and effortlessly knocking nikkas out :rudy:

I mean do short nikkas really be shook of tall nikkas? nikkas taller than me never bothered or scared me, remember hearing stories of tall goon nikkas just robbing people dolo off of their size alone and they don't even use a weapon :snoop: :snoop:

I can understand giving up your items if they have an knife or a gun, but you gave up your shyt just because they was bigger than you? Are you fukking kidding me? :what:

Not to mention this thread makes yall nikkas look really insecure.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Real talk, as a tall nikka, I don't get the infatuation some of these bytches be having with us. I ain't complaining tho.

On another note do y'all FEEL tall? I can't explain it, but I don't feel like I'm taller that everyone else. It feels like I'm "normal" height