Talks For "Hannibal" Season 4 Have Started....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If they could get the 4th season to be a Netflix original:damn::damn::damn:

Amazon actually offered to bank roll season 4 when NBC cancelled it but they wanted work to start on it ASAP and Bryan Fuller was doing "American Gods".

Fred.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
a92409589f083b5911c59084d7c61a11.gif

• Dap
Reactions: hex

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Amazon actually offered to bank roll season 4 when NBC cancelled it but they wanted work to start on it ASAP and Bryan Fuller was doing "American Gods".

Fred.
Amazon has the first three seasons on Prime Video. I know Transparent was shown some love by awards shows and Man in the High Castle made a little noise but Hannibal would be the biggest Amazon Original easily. I just don't know if that would be the best place for it to land. At the same time, if Netflix were to get it, would they be able to show the first three seasons or would that stay with Amazon?:patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Amazon has the first three seasons on Prime Video. I know Transparent was shown some love by awards shows and Man in the High Castle made a little noise but Hannibal would be the biggest Amazon Original easily. I just don't know if that would be the best place for it to land. At the same time, if Netflix were to get it, would they be able to show the first three seasons or would that stay with Amazon?:patrice:

Yeah, that was another reason Amazon made the first offer. Because they already own the streaming rights.

Is Bryan Fuller going to have time to work on this and American Gods? He already dropped out of Star Trek Discovery due to lack of time.

From what I understand a season 4 would either be 2-3 episodes like a UK series or a movie. So it's not as much of a time commitment as a full series.

Fred.