Talks For "Hannibal" Season 4 Have Started....

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Remember when they had that fan campaign for that show "jericho" were fans sent shyt tons of peanuts to the TV execs to force them to bring it back?

What would hannibal fans send? :huhldup:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
As much as I love that show it also ended perfectly, whereas you don't want to see them risk fukking it up with a 4th one (word to the Toy Story franchise).

Though in both cases you have to give the creators the benefit of the doubt due to the track record.]

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Remember when they had that fan campaign for that show "jericho" were fans sent shyt tons of peanuts to the TV execs to force them to bring it back?

What would hannibal fans send? :huhldup:
:shaq:

giphy.gif

:scust::scust::scust::scust:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Guess I'm the only one that was kind of meh on season 3.

First 2 seasons were some of the best television I've ever seen.

Season 3 turned more into artistry and symbolism than story. Wasn't that great to me .

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Guess I'm the only one that was kind of meh on season 3.

First 2 seasons were some of the best television I've ever seen.

Season 3 turned more into artistry and symbolism than story. Wasn't that great to me .
If we are being real season 1 didn't even get good until over halfway through after the boring procedural stuff ended. I almost dropped the show until coli brehs told me to stick it out.

Season 2 was dope.

Season 3 went completely up its own ass and was pretty dull but had a strong ending at least.

Last edited:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what....I'm actually good. Don't need another season of this. To be honest my whole entire appreciation for Fuller was completely destroyed with American Gods. It's one of those things that's so bad it made me reflect back on Hannibal and I actually saw similar issues with Hannibal that I overlooked because the acting from the major characters was so good.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what....I'm actually good. Don't need another season of this. To be honest my whole entire appreciation for Fuller was completely destroyed with American Gods. It's one of those things that's so bad it made me reflect back on Hannibal and I actually saw similar issues with Hannibal that I overlooked because the acting from the major characters was so good.
I do worry that season 4 would open with Hannibal and Will fukking:francis:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Is American gods bad? Damn. I was looking forward to watching it