Talking on the phone to people who browse the web simultanesouly

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the thing that bothers me most is when you call them out on being on their phone too much they will say "well hold on im doing something important right now" when all they are doing is checking some fukkin app. :wtf: cell phone/internet addiction is a real thing, be careful out there.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Have friends who don't give a shyt about you. Have friends who have things more important to do than listen to your bullshyt. Have friends who are more social than your 'Let's kick our feet up and have a one-on-one" ass ...BREHS :clap:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
I haven't really had that happen recently so much but ya it's annoying. I don't really do that cuz what if they are really trying to tell me some dramatic shyt and I give a standard generic answer? lol

" my mom died" * not payin attention " that's whats up"

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
One of my friends that I also work with is on his phone 24/7...while driving, talking, eating, etc. :stopitslime:A fukking 6'2 - 250 lb. 20 y/o man snapchatting while he's driving on 95 because he likes a song that came on the radio and he wants to make funny faces to it. :snoop: That shyt annoys me so much - especially since he's not the best driver to begin with. :patrice: Sometimes I daydream about punching him as hard as I can while he's doing it and breaking his nose like Arnold Schwarzenegger did in True Lies and having that go out as a snapchat. Too bad he's like a brother to me. :to:

why dream when you can achieve? :smugdraper:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Have friends who don't give a shyt about you. Have friends who have things more important to do than listen to your bullshyt. Have friends who are more social than your 'Let's kick our feet up and have a one-on-one" ass ...BREHS :clap:

:what:

horrible post...it doesnt matter if ppl care about you or not, this just happens from time to time. :comeon:

I haven't really had that happen recently so much but ya it's annoying. I don't really do that cuz what if they are really trying to tell me some dramatic shyt and I give a standard generic answer? lol

" my mom died" * not payin attention " that's whats up"

:lolbron: :lolbron: :lolbron:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always tell people when they aren't paying any attention "alright ill just fukk wit you later since you clearly dont wanna talk"

i always get hit with the :dwillhuh::whoa::mindblown: faces :pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't talk on the phone period. If i know you're just calling me for a casual convo, chances are I'll let it go to voicemail then send you a text.

i hate being on the phone... it's so hard to multitask.. i'm either giving the caller all my attention and half assing what i was doing... or the opposite... either way you'd be better off texting me

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I always tell people when they aren't paying any attention "alright ill just fukk wit you later since you clearly dont wanna talk"

i always get hit with the :dwillhuh::whoa::mindblown: faces :pachaha:

My best friend and I do that all the time lmaoo

we kept it trill with each other

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
People today just have a really short attention span. That ADHD is serious.

If you're able to have a face-to-face conversation with someone who isn't on their phone and isn't constantly looking around (basically someone who avoids eye contact) then that person is a keeper.