Talking on the phone to people who browse the web simultanesouly

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Don't get mad when I say I'm hanging up on yo ass :what:

My girl was playing Candy Crush the other day while on the phone and then gets mad when I say I'm hanging up :wtf:

MY best friend was literally on hiphopdx.com while on the phone as I'm telling him a work story :why:

These niccas gotta die, brehs :birdman:

Yeah I'm mad....but they are mad because I only been texting them for the past 2 days :russ:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
talking to ppl in person while they are texting is worse.

They dont pay attention at all, "Did you hear what I just told you?" :what:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
talking to ppl in person while they are texting is worse.

They dont pay attention at all, "Did you hear what I just told you?" :what:

Agreed....

ever go on a 1st date and the bish leaves her phone on the table? :what:

or go out to dinner with a small group and everyone is texting? :what:

or go to the bar and everyone is on their phone at the same time? :what:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I don't talk on the phone period. If i know you're just calling me for a casual convo, chances are I'll let it go to voicemail then send you a text.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don't talk on the phone period. If i know you're just calling me for a casual convo, chances are I'll let it go to voicemail then send you a text.

this is what ive been doing lately and ppl get mad bc i never wanna talk on the phone :manny:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Agreed....

ever go on a 1st date and the bish leaves her phone on the table? :what:

or go out to dinner with a small group and everyone is texting? :what:

or go to the bar and everyone is on their phone at the same time? :what:

My homeboy and his girl do this constantly. One time I asked him straight up 'wtf is so interesting on your phone that you can't have an in person conversation'. This mf was like 'oh I was just googling something you just said' :heh:.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My homeboy and his girl do this constantly. One time I asked him straight up 'wtf is so interesting on your phone that you can't have an in person conversation'. This mf was like 'oh I was just googling something you just said' :heh:.

:heh::heh::heh:

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
One of my friends that I also work with is on his phone 24/7...while driving, talking, eating, etc. :stopitslime:A fukking 6'2 - 250 lb. 20 y/o man snapchatting while he's driving on 95 because he likes a song that came on the radio and he wants to make funny faces to it. :snoop: That shyt annoys me so much - especially since he's not the best driver to begin with. :patrice: Sometimes I daydream about punching him as hard as I can while he's doing it and breaking his nose like Arnold Schwarzenegger did in True Lies and having that go out as a snapchat. Too bad he's like a brother to me. :to: