‘Talk to Me’ | Official Trailer | A24 [7/28]

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That seen with the little boy being tortured was pretty surreal. This is hell that I imagined if it actually exists. Tormenters that have accepted their fate and torment those who still don't want to be there.

I'm also wondering if the lead died right at the point when she got hit, or if she was reliving the entire scenario that led to her becoming a spirit. Like if she was finally coming out of a guilt phase of conscience into the reality of her situation.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Finally watched this tonight.

I was very intrigued by the beginning then when the mom popped up, I was worried they were gonna go

“Demonic monster on all 4s crawling up walls so let’s defeat it” route that all these spiritual horrors like to do now days.

Glad they avoided that and made an intense, refreshing and satisfying ending.

By the end I was begging for MIA to give it a rest so I was glad she got her just do and it didn’t end like insidious red door or nun 2.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
GFR5CXrX0AAmczU

Last edited:

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
That seen with the little boy being tortured was pretty surreal. This is hell that I imagined if it actually exists. Tormenters that have accepted their fate and torment those who still don't want to be there.

I'm also wondering if the lead died right at the point when she got hit, or if she was reliving the entire scenario that led to her becoming a spirit. Like if she was finally coming out of a guilt phase of conscience into the reality of her situation.
I've heard Near Death Experiences where it's described like the movie. I too had the same reaction and thought it was one of the more memorable scenes in the movie.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I've heard Near Death Experiences where it's described like the movie. I too had the same reaction and thought it was one of the more memorable scenes in the movie.

The guys behind the movie said they were inspired for that scene by the Shunting scene in Society.

Society is a pretty wacky movie but I really enjoyed it. Here's the shunting scene.