Talk about Psalms, talk about John 3:16....AUSTIN 3:16 says I just whipped your ASS. 3/16 -SCSA DAY

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

When Vince had Austin come out in a suit and try to clean up and be the Champion he wanted

Comes out to the ring...dressed in the suit...told Vince the Gucci shoes were too tight so that's why he didn't wear em

And then they're taking pics in the ring together...Vince is all happy and shyt...

And then Austin goes...

“The old Steve Austin would probably tell ya to take this camera and stick it up your ass! That was the old Stone Cold...the new Stone Cold wants you to take the camera and get the film developed, because this is the...ABSOLUTE...LAST TIME...you will ever see Stone Cold Steve Austin wearing a suit like this ridiculous son of a bytch I got on!”

And then he hits Vince in the buts and swag the fukk out

God I miss the Attitude Era :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

When Vince had Austin come out in a suit and try to clean up and be the Champion he wanted

Comes out to the ring...dressed in the suit...told Vince the Gucci shoes were too tight so that's why he didn't wear em

And then they're taking pics in the ring together...Vince is all happy and shyt...

And then Austin goes...

“The old Steve Austin would probably tell ya to take this camera and stick it up your ass! That was the old Stone Cold...the new Stone Cold wants you to take the camera and get the film developed, because this is the...ABSOLUTE...LAST TIME...you will ever see Stone Cold Steve Austin wearing a suit like this ridiculous son of a bytch I got on!”

It's like you knew it was coming but when it did you still popped lmao

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps

It's absofukkinglutely incredible this is the same company that gave us this dynamic and 20 years later has the Authority trashing all the talent instead of making them look like the toughest sons of bytches in the world AS A WRESTLER IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

But no, let's condition the public to believe all of them suck, should be humble, and thankful for being in the company, and say every week they are underachievers :scust:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It's absofukkinglutely incredible this is the same company that gave us this dynamic and 20 years later has the Authority trashing all the talent instead of making them look like the toughest sons of bytches in the world AS A WRESTLER IS SUPPOSED TO BE.

But no, let's condition the public to believe all of them suck, should be humble, and thankful for being in the company, and say every week they are underachievers :scust:
Deab Ambrose got the strap
Finn balor got the strap
Kevin Owens got the strap
Daniel Bryan got the strap

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

And then Austin goes...

Yet y'all disrespect GOATsso, the man when penned your fondest memories in wrasslin :mjcry:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
1. The best episode of Sunday Night Heat ever thanks to Steve Austin

2. What most people want to do to Donald Trump but only Austin was able to do

3. There's no video of this but I was at the Smackdown 9/11 tribute show and the whole show was lowkey and humbling do to the towers falling....

But once the show went off the air Austin ran down and started to scrap with the Rock and a ref came out and we had an impromptu 30 minute match filled with fukkery from start to finish. Then afterwards Rock and Austin started to sing songs for 10 minutes and drink beers in the ring... then Rock hit Austin with a Rock Bottom and left. Then Austin grabbed the mic and started to fukk with the crowd for a good 15 more minutes doing his routine of "What do you do for a living? Oh Word? Well there's nothing I hate more than a sorry ass *whatever job title the crowd gave him* It was just an hour of pure entertainment that you had to be there to see.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
VgNkCmb.gif

:birdman:

"Who the hell are you?!":fire::angry:
"I work here":whoa::mindblown:

"You're fired,get the hell outta here!":angry:

him setting Home Alone traps on DX :pachaha:

OmegaK2099