talk about a time you rejected someone

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Last time I straight up rejected someone was this guy from TSU...my roommates brought over a bunch of guys from there and I guess this dude played ball or whatever...the entire time he was talking to me all he kept doing was reminding me that he play ball. It was the most obnoxious thing ever...I just kept looking at my phone and nodding while he was talking until he took the hint.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been approached since then but I usually just say "I have a boyfriend, sorry."

Also in HS this dude and his friend approached me while I was eating a burger and was like:

Him: Heyy, you're cute. If I gave you my number, would you call me?
Me: Nope.

And then I got up and left. Probably the meanest thing I've ever done. :ld:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps

The one that was the funniest was this girl that used to cop bud off me, I came to school lit one day and saw her sitting in the library when I went to meet somebody else, she saw it go down and I saw her eyeing the situation like :mjpls: so I made my way to her. We make small talk, she tells me shes from Chester :merchant: thats how I knew I had a real live hoodrat on my hands, shes cute tho :yeshrug:
We exchange numbers,
When i'd go to her crib she'd be chillin wit the shortshorts like "I just got out the shower :youngsabo:" Or when she'd come to chill with me she'd always do some obvious shyt, one day we're smokin at her crib. Shes showin me her prom dress on her phone, i keep scrolling and peep the nudes. Shes like o thats nothing, shows me more :leon:

I put the nail in the coffin when I hit her up the next night to see if she wanted to smoke one til my girl got off work. We're talkin and she brings up prom, and lowkey asks me to go with her. I usually wouldve kindly declined but I was high :manny:
"Prom?! :bryan: You thought I wanted to go to prom with you? The only time we talk is about bud relations :lolbron: "
My younger self thought she was cool and we could still be friends, but we fell off after that.​

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm mean so I don't give a fukk and keep it 100. The worst shyt though is when they think you're leading them on just because you're being civil to them. :beli: