talk about a time you rejected someone

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I got one.

Their was this one shorty I worked with at my previous job. She was cute & had a cake, all the cats in department were :yes: they take it down. I didn't like her like that for 2 reasons. 1) the girl's sister worked in the same department as us & I was mad cool with her (wasn't trying to smash either. Chick was mad cool). 2) she was too young for me. I was 26, she was like 19/20 so :stop:

Anyways, shorty comes up to me one day & says somebody in our department had a crush on me. I was like okay, tell me. She was she couldn't, blah blah blah. It really didn't matter to me cause I was already messing with another chick in our dept & everybody had their suspicions about us.

So later that night shorty comes up to me & asks if I wanted to know who had the crush on me. I really didn't care. This is how it played out.

Her: Do you want to know who likes you?

Me: Sure, why not? (I said something of the sort)

Her: It was me :o:

Me: Oh, okay :hmm: (I walked off)

Her: :unsure:

Man I remember her face & :snoop:

My supervisor found out about it & asked me what was wrong with me & why I turned her down. I told my reasons. He then told me shorty was devastated. I went to go & apologize & try soothe things out with her & she tried to flip it saying it was a joke & that she was seeing someone, blah blah blah. After that shyt was weird between us, & I would try to avoid her. She soon transferred out of the dept & later up leaving all together.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got one.

Their was this one shorty I worked with at my previous job. She was cute & had a cake, all the cats in department were :yes: they take it down. I didn't like her like that for 2 reasons. 1) the girl's sister worked in the same department as us & I was mad cool with her (wasn't trying to smash either. Chick was mad cool). 2) she was too young for me. I was 26, she was like 19/20 so :stop:

Anyways, shorty comes up to me one day & says somebody in our department had a crush on me. I was like okay, tell me. She was she couldn't, blah blah blah. It really didn't matter to me cause I was already messing with another chick in our dept & everybody had their suspicions about us.

So later that night shorty comes up to me & asks if I wanted to know who had the crush on me. I really didn't care. This is how it played out.

Her: Do you want to know who likes you?

Me: Sure, why not? (I said something of the sort)

Her: It was me :o:

Me: Oh, okay :hmm: (I walked off)

Her: :unsure:

Man I remember her face & :snoop:

My supervisor found out about it & asked me what was wrong with me & why I turned her down. I told my reasons. He then told me shorty was devastated. I went to go & apologize & try soothe things out with her & she tried to flip it saying it was a joke & that she was seeing someone, blah blah blah. After that shyt was weird between us, & I would try to avoid her. She soon transferred out of the dept & later up leaving all together.

:pachaha: man that's kinda fukked up tho.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This one time i had this one chic who was feeling me a little too much we were cool but nothing serious but it got out of hand when i was on the internet and this convo happened

ME: U called me and told me u have to show me something on the cam
Her: ya check this out
ME: WTF :snoop:
Her: u like my tattoo of your name on my chest
ME::laff: NO
Her: why not whats so funny
ME:We not even dating we just kick it we never had sex or kissed or held hands we been to the movies together with a group of friends and that wasn't a DATE EITHER.
HER: Well i thought it was just cuz a group of friends together doesn't mean it aint a date
ME: i never asked you on a date and i've told you NO BEFORE
Her: I LOVE YOU
Me: Ya uh im gonna close this webcam and block you u are acting CRAZY STALKERISH NOW
Her: I let you hit it raw
Me: :snoop:

I closed webcam and BLOCKED HER ASS and her number

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I told this one already but...

I was at a party and there was a drought... no bytches, save a few. I'm 5'9 and see this tall blonde bout 6'0 grinding on the wall. Now I knew her cuz my boy was messing with her friend. On the way in to the party she just happened to run into a random nikka she had fukked recently and he was simping her (strike one). The girl was a black dikk loving slore (strike two).... tight body but busted grill ( strike three, yerr out!).

I Somehow end up in the room with her only and lost boyz Renee comes on, this bytch throws the ass@ me and I instinctively bend her over and go to work :manny: I figured might as well enjoy myself. My boy walks in the room and looks like :huhldup: then backs out.

I give her one more grind and move on to drinking n smoking... next thing I know her girl hollerin at me talking about yo she wants you to go home with her. I straight up told her girl that I don't fukk with well known cum dumpster type bytches. She gave me shyt for "misleading" her friend by dancing dirty with her. I tell her its just a dance and doesn't mean shyt, she storms away. I figure she told her friend and that was the end of that.

Nope! The bytch never told her friend what I said.... as we walking out the party she standing @ the door grilling me pissed like where are u going right now? Why can't u go home with me? I'm genuinely surprised at her audacity to question me enough to not even make up a story. I just tell her I'm going home to sleep. She jumps in a cab ragging pissed, she was the type of white bytch that thought she could have any brother, ass fat but what a whore smh. Because I shut her down we ended up in a mini beef full of drama and gossip as we had mutual friends.

concise

Veteran
Daps
the stories where i reject someone aren't really that funny. because i usually don't play them to their faces, i just don't respond to their advances. they'll show interest but i won't do anything about it other than talk to them like i would anyone else. maybe i even talk to them different so they can sense the distance i'm trying to create. but, like i said, none of my stories where i've turned down women are really interesting...

Yeah, I quickly adopted this later.

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Was fukking this Rican with a fat ass about a year ago she wanted it to get serious I told her she wasn't girlfriend material. :win:

Saw her a few weeks ago post pics of herself and her new man on facebook I was like.. :sadcam:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Was fukking this Rican with a fat ass about a year ago she wanted it to get serious I told her she wasn't girlfriend material. :win:

Saw her a few weeks ago post pics of herself and her new man on facebook I was like.. :sadcam:

:pachaha:

I had a bytch get at me one time like she was god's gift to men, she had all these expectations and demands and the truth was she wasn't fine, she was just aite.

like a 5.5/6 on a good day

we hung out a few times, and she'd always flirt and we'd always makeout (mind u I was drunk everytime)

but after awhile she wanted to get serious, and I'm like "nah chill :shake:"

she wanted to date me on some "going steady" shyt :childplease:

she told me she was celibate :youngsabo: and she wanted to have something meaningful before I just had sexx with her and threw her in the bushes :birdman: cause she knew my "reputation"

I played it off and when I got home that same night I deleted her number and blocked her on FB

I mean she was cool and I had fun with her but I wasn't tryna have nothing serious