talk about a time you rejected someone

concise

Veteran
Daps
I've seen threads talking about times you've personally been rejected and stories of it being posted in other threads, but have we had a thread on you doing the rejecting?

Anyway, I guess I can slide over to a story back when I was a freshman in high school and this white girl who had a couple of classes with me was interested in me. She wasn't bad looking, but I wasn't feeling her at all. I first noticed little glances and random empty stares in the middle of some classes, but I paid them no mind, especially since I was a bit of a class clown in those days.
Middle of the year, before band class, she out of the blue asks me for my phone number. I'm like ":wtb:. What would we possibly talk about?" She thought I was being funny (it was in my style of humor, though :laugh:), but I wound up giving her an old house number. Things managed to continue on as normal, though.

Valentine's Day. School shop was selling flowers, teddy bears, chocolates, all that 'traditional' stuff. I arrive to social studies class and she's got the teddy and chocolates on her desk and stuff. She's sitting front and center of the class, I take a seat against the wall, like 2 rows away and I seat back which is around where a couple of my friends are sitting.

She turns over to her right and attempts to start a lil convo?

her: "Hey, look at what "concise" bought me." :smile:
me: "No I didn't. I don't even have any money today." :heh:

The people around me started laughing like crazy. She turned back to the front with a sad look on her face. Then I felt bad even with all the laughter around me and I didn't dare survey the rest of the room. I probably should have apologized that day, but I didn't. For the rest of the years there, I would only get icy stares from her.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
i got a couple but the first that comes to mind is when i was in jr high school and this chick had a crazy crush on me i was a new kid and it was valentines. so her friend ask me

friend:hey tug life why didnt you buy daisy something for valetines day
daisy: ;)
me: because i already had somebody to buy something for
friend::damn: :ufdup:
daisy::merchant:

i was young and clueless. that chick never even looked in my direction thru out the rest of school :yeshrug:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
the stories where i reject someone aren't really that funny. because i usually don't play them to their faces, i just don't respond to their advances. they'll show interest but i won't do anything about it other than talk to them like i would anyone else. maybe i even talk to them different so they can sense the distance i'm trying to create. but, like i said, none of my stories where i've turned down women are really interesting...

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick I dated in college for about 6 months. Before we were official, here's how it started.

Our first date was on new years. A group of about 8 of us went out downtown and ended up back at my parents place. The night went pretty well and when it was time to get to bed, she climbs into bed with me and says...

Her: Just so you know, I am NOT having sex with you tonight :usure:.
Me: :what: I wasn't even gonna ask. I'm really not that type of dude.
Her: Well just so you know, I'm not easy or fast so you can forget about it.

And then she rolls over and goes to bed. I didn't give a fukk cause I wasn't trying to hit that night anyway, so *shrug*. Fast-forward a couple weeks. We're back at school and we're in her bed kissing and rubbing and sucking and she says...

Her: :drool: I'm ready to fukk now!!
Me: :stop: I think we should wait a while. I like you and we should get to know each other better before taking it to that level.
Her: :laugh: *spreads legs and pulls panties to the side*
Me: :huh:
Her: :wtf: Wait you're kidding right?
Me: :manny: I told you I wasn't like that.
Her: :hmm:
Me: :yayo: *rolls over and goes to sleep*

She became my girlfriend a week or so after that and I let her have the dikk.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:

I probably woulda hit that the first night, but that's that champion mentality right there.

Eh, she wasn't really all that cute. It wasn't hard to turn down. Besides after she tried to do me like that on New Years, I had to get her back before blessing her with the dikk. It's only fair.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I was in a slump n talked to this girl i wasnt feelin that much. We in the bed kissin and im on rock. Shes reachin for the pants and i change my mind because i looked at her and i felt like i was looking in the mirror. She kinda looked like she fell off my family tree or something. I wasnt feelin it and cancelled it. She was like

"but your hard" Im like you gotta go. Something isnt right here.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
damn this gonna be a long one of my stalker tales, anyway here goes

went to the club/lounge a few years ago

me and my brother chillin' and shyt having a couple beers
my breh turns to me and silently gestures that a girl at the bar is staring at me, and tells me to look over without being obvious

I look over nonchalantly and sees this decent broad giving me the eyes, and I mean they were glued on me on some creepy stalker shyt, despite everybody else in the club dancing/drinking/having a good time, all she was focused on was me

I look away and 10 seconds later I hear my boy go "uh-oh"
I feel someone tap me on the shoulder, I turn around and see the same chick
she smiles and grabs me by the back of my neck to pull me closer down to her level to whisper in my ear

her: hey, I been watching you since you came in, my name is (intro).
me: aye...oh really, nice to meet u I'm (intro).
her: so you just gonna stand there all night? do you wanna dance?
me: maybe later, I'll save you a dance when I'm finished with my beer.
her: aight, don't forget me (smiles and walked away)

at this point I'm thinkin' I'm done with her I can just move on with my night, nope shyt wasn't that easy.
she goes back to sitting at the bar with her girlfriend (ugly fat grenade btw)
and every so often I would glance out my peripherals and see this bytch still staring at me, now at this point i'm shook.
in my head I'm like "damn this some swimfan shyt :sadcam:"
but I kept my cool and just played it like normal

I see some random dude come up to her and ask her to dance, before she goes to the dancefloor with dude she come back up to me and:

her: so you ready for that dance yet? I see ur beer's almost done

(usually I kill a beer, if im tryna get buzzed in a matter of seconds but I was slow sipping this shyt like a toyota prius sipping gasoline)

me: uhh...yeahh..dance with ur boy u was just talkin' to. Imma hit the bathroom and when I come back i'll give u that dance

her: that's not my "boy" he just asked me to dance. I wanna dance with u anyway so I'll wait til u get out the bathroom

me: oh.....ok.....:whoo:

I go to the bathroom and i'm like "oh lawd wtf am I gonna do, this bytch won't leave me alone she crazy" I text my boy and I ask him where the bytch was and he texted back saying

him: "yo this bytch is actually waiting at the bar for u, she just sittin at the bar staring at the bathroom door"

me: :to:

I got back out and I notice my boy bought another round of beers, so I grab my Heineken and start sipping again
she comes back over and goes

her: ooh so u got another beer huh? I thought u said u were gonna dance with me? :sitdown:

me: yeah...my boy got it for me, can't let it go to waste. I promise i'll dance with u later on tonight
(mind u it's about 1:45 am, and the place close at 2-2:30am)

her: you know what? just forget it I'll go dance with that guy over there. you're a douchebag. have nice night anyway. whatever.

me and my boy: :mindblown::russ:

at this point I'm :win: cause I'm finally done with this psycho hoe

the whole time she was dancing with dude, she was looking at me (tryna make me jealous I guess? :manny:)

I went on the whole night minding my own business, anyway the club closes and we getting ready to leave, and I'm looking around to see if I could see this bytch and I see her no where so I'm like "ok I can go to the car peacefully without any drama"

I go outside walk to the parking lot and I see this bytch with her friend standing in the lot near my boys car
I swear I stopped dead in my tracks and my boy kept walking.
he gets in the driver seat, starts the car, and is ready to leave. meanwhile I'm outside the car tryna get in the passenger seat but she got me by both arms tryna talk to me

her: why didn't you dance with me and talk to me all night
me: are you fukkin' serious? I DON'T KNOW YOU! YOU ARE CRAZY OR ON CRACK!
my boy: :krs: in the car

I manage to slip away and I get in the car, and my boy does some ken block gymkhana maneuver and we ripped right out the parking lot and I see this bytch walking towards the exit, I look in the rear view and see her standing in the middle of the road flipping me off and her ugly ass friend is tryna get her in the car

to be honest the only reason I didn't fukk with her was because she creeped me the fukk out something about her eyes made me feel like it wouldn't be no good if we hooked up.
and come to find out a few weeks later she had a baby by one of my nikkas from HS
I was just glad I never heard from her or seen her ass ever again

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
another time was when these drunk scust bytches jumped the balcony of the VIP where me and my boys was chilling

this one bytch grabs me and starts talking to me with her stankin' ass vomit breath

her: HEYYY YOU'RE HOTT, YOU SHOULD COME DOWN OUTTA THE VIP AND DANCE WITH ME!

before I could get a word out my boy comes up and knocks her ass off the balcony

looks at her and goes

him: fukk outta here, drunk bytch...drunk bytches (shakes his head)

nikka cock-blocked me, only because his brother used to fukk with her back in the day and he's like "you don't want her bullshyt problems"

we go outside at closing time and see her throwing up something violent in the parking lot.

he looks at me and goes "see what I mean? bytch is a hoe and she's a fukkin' mess"

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
the stories where i reject someone aren't really that funny. because i usually don't play them to their faces, i just don't respond to their advances. they'll show interest but i won't do anything about it other than talk to them like i would anyone else. maybe i even talk to them different so they can sense the distance i'm trying to create. but, like i said, none of my stories where i've turned down women are really interesting...

:steviej: This.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I remember when I was in 7th grade, there was this new girl in my class who liked me. She had big ass lips, plus she was taller than me. Back then, I was a little shy around the girls I thought were cute, but I wasn't feeling this girl at all. She would try to sit by me at lunch, and would do little annoying stuff like touch my hair and grab my hand. I would snap on her, but she never stopped. One day towards the end of the year, she told me she was moving and would be transferring to another school. She said to me "I bet you're happy" and I was like "yep!"

There was another girl in HS who was feeling my flow. She was a good girl, smart (valedictorian of my HS), but I just wasn't into her. She wasn't cute enough for me, plus she was super religious. As a freshman, she would never leave me alone, but as the years progressed, we became friends. The funny thing is a couple of my homies liked her, but she wasn't into them cause she liked me.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Yeah I dont have any real good stories I try to just avoid them or give off an aura thats says :stop:. But one chick I turned down had the audacity to snatch my phone out of my hand and was like you'll get it back when you come back to the hotel with me:shaq:. bytch looked like a troll and she was ginger :huhldup:. I was just being nice asking her how she liked New York she was visiting I guess she got the wrong idea. But I about smacked her upside her head gave her the :childplease: and snatched my phone back and kept it moving.