Taliban bans the sound of women’s voices singing or reading in public

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think you understand the drastic measures Muslims must go to keep their religion and theocracy running going on 1400 years now

It’s just a byproduct of a book that teaches the oppression of women and anyone that doesn’t agree agree with its god/ “prophet”
I understand that I can read and interpret what words mean. If the word cane from on high it is there for all to read and understand.......I don't someone else's interpretation to understand that. Which is why if it don't state verbatim in the book, it is up to me to come to my own understanding using the basic principles of right and wrong good and bad.....and you saying Muslims when describing it as a monolith is as bad as when they try and describe all black folks when they want to get off some slick shyt.........

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
“Given the multiple issues outlined in the report, the position expressed by the de facto authorities that this oversight will be increasing and expanding gives cause for significant concern for all Afghans, especially women and girls,” said Fiona Frazer, the head of the human rights service at the U.N. mission in Afghanistan.

The Taliban rejected the U.N. report.
The U.S., and it's partners in the crime of western hegemony, like to use "human rights" as it's go-to Trojan horse to justify military intervention. It's the global equivalent of, "he fit the description," or "he was behaving suspiciously."

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I understand that I can read and interpret what words mean. If the word cane from on high it is there for all to read and understand.......I don't someone else's interpretation to understand that. Which is why if it don't state verbatim in the book, it is up to me to come to my own understanding using the basic principles of right and wrong good and bad.....and you saying Muslims when describing it as a monolith is as bad as when they try and describe all black folks when they want to get off some slick shyt.........

The Quran says it’s it clear instructions and description of all things so no wiggle from for interpretation needed

Verse 12:111
The Quran is described as a detailed explanation of everything, a guide, and a mercy for the people who believe.

It (the Quran) is not a forged statement but a confirmation of the Allah's existing Books [the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel) and other Scriptures of Allah] and a detailed explanation of everything and a guide and a Mercy for the people who believe.

So even when in doubt you can refer to the words of Jesus which where pretty clear and all about loving enemies and turning the other cheek, protecting children and uplifting women and forgiving

The problem is Muslims tend to use the example of Muhammad (a man who admittedly sinned constantly) as their greatest example of conduct of all mankind above anything written in the Bible or said by Jesus.

And we know what type of Man Muhammad is depicted in the Quran scriptures and stories which all GOOD Muslims must co sign including YOU right?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
these damn dudes just posed for a for a picture on al jazeera for this :snoop:

hqdefault.jpg

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
The Quran says it’s it clear instructions and description of all things so no wiggle from for interpretation needed

The Quran is described as a detailed explanation of everything, a guide, and a mercy for the people who believe.

It (the Quran) is not a forged statement but a confirmation of the Allah's existing Books [the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel) and other Scriptures of Allah] and a detailed explanation of everything and a guide and a Mercy for the people who believe.

So even when in doubt you can refer to the words of Jesus which where pretty clear and all about loving enemies and turning the other cheek, protecting children and uplifting women and forgiving

The problem is Muslims tend to use the example of Muhammad (a man who admittedly sinned constantly) as their greatest example of conduct of all mankind above anything written in the Bible or said by Jesus.

And we know what type of Man Muhammad is depicted in the Quran scriptures and stories which all GOOD Muslims must co sign including YOU right?
So entrust my soul to earthly man I know to be corrupt and full of just for power, or take my chance with the most high knowing he knows my heart and the will of my intention........it's not hard to decide which is correct......which is why their are sects and offshoots all claiming to follow the one true way.......so it is not clearly written because earthly man by whatever reason he has chosen to interpret that word in a number of different ways to suit their earthly unclear purposes........I refuse to believe my soul will be damned for living by the very basic tenets of what is right and what is wrong........we in stride breh, we may have some sticking points but we in stride

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

whats afghanistan's literacy rate again :mjlol: you think people actually know what they're talking about before they sling religion like a bludgeon?

qwasi

Rhinestone Cowboy
Daps
People will see this alongside, banning women from education, encouraging childhood/teenage marriage, denial of their right to own office, properties, their bodies etc and ask how come women are leaving organized religion. People will claim this is backward Islam ignoring its religion nonetheless. In the same token there are Christians more esp white nationalist who parrot the same talking points. The Christian fundamentalist believe in the same stuff except they cannot act upon it since the secularist won't allow it.