Talib Kweli on White Supremacists Fetishizing Asian Women and Anime

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
I've never understood why Anime characters looked the way they do.
You can't say it's based on how they look cuz they eyes big as fukk.

Not to mention Dragonball Z where the only way to obtain true power is to become Blonde haired with Color eyes:mjpls:
The orginal design was just a golden flame with black hair but it cost less to just draw it blond but cook love this insecurity yall have of cartoons now...

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
But you have an anime avatar yourself.

What is that?
Dragonball is a classic.
Only 2 animes I really watched in my life Dragonball(still watching it Super :ahh: ) and Rurouni Kenshin, but I'm not the type to go crazy on anime shyt so chill out breh like most of the anime for me is trash cept for these two
I've never understood why Anime characters looked the way they do.
You can't say it's based on how they look cuz they eyes big as fukk.

Not to mention Dragonball Z where the only way to obtain true power is to become Blonde haired with Color eyes:mjpls:
It's more golden hair, but now their hair turning blue so?

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dragonball is a classic.
Only 2 animes I really watched in my life Dragonball(still watching it Super :ahh: ) and Rurouni Kenshin, but I'm not the type to go crazy on anime shyt so chill out breh
Lol at the plea cop even though it speaks directly to you.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

Dragonball/Kenshin the only goat shyt out there.

:sas2: but yeah man lots em playing those weird ass pedophile bordeline games like on the ps vita and such.

They tend to do that a lot. Its hard for me to find an anime show that doesn't have that. Girls supposed to be teenagers and they draw them like fully grown women

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Lol at the plea cop even though it speaks directly to you.
It doesn't really.
You claim it is cuz I have a damn avatar. Stop trying to turn it on me ya damn weaboo.
Plus does Beerus(character in my avi) looks like a white person to you? :russ:

He struck a chord and :umad: fukking weaboo

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
They tend to do that a lot. Its hard for me to find an anime show that doesn't have that. Girls supposed to be teenagers and they draw them like fully grown women
Or they teenagers and they just sexualize them like no other.
:scust:like alot of those ps vita games are like that and I assume just that mostly anime is like that

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The orginal design was just a golden flame with black hair but it cost less to just draw it blond but cook love this insecurity yall have of cartoons now...
Insecurity?
I watched DBZ and continue to watch DBS.
But facts are facts.
Unless you're saying in the anime you don't gain more power by your hair turning blonde?:jbhmm:
Shoutout to Mr Popo as well :mjgrin:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't really.
It doesn't really.
You claim it is cuz I have a damn avatar. Stop trying to turn it on me ya damn weaboo.
Plus does Beerus(character in my avi) looks like a white person to you? :russ:
Your claim is because I critiqued his live show. There is no turning on my side but I see that I have now struck one of your cords.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Or they teenagers and they just sexualize them like no other.
:scust:like alot of those ps vita games are like that and I assume just that mostly anime is like that
Its a few that aren't but you gotta watch to find out:francis: fullmetal alchemist brotherhood is one of the few that doesn't do that.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Talib Kweli maybe overthinking this a little bit, But I'm so in Talib Kweli corner that it doesn't matter what he says. I'm still always going to support him.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan

Stone_Cold_vs_The_Rock_No_DQ_14--3.gif

Let's get this party started. Kweli Bout to rain hell on these sexually deviant cacs

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Your claim is because I critiqued his live show. There is no turning on my side but I see that I have now struck one of your cords.
You came in talking about his show when it was not even the subject. nikka yo weaboo ass tried to deflect his argument since that's the only thing struck a chord into ya and wanted to get off the subject.