TALES OF VESPERIA DEFINITIVE EDITION --- SHOULD I COP?

Relldaproblem

Heart Breaker
Daps
Reppin
Nipple Light Specials
Got it for the 4 and switch. Missed out on it on the 360 but it's a really good game. Be aware though there's some issues with the game especially crashing. I've had it crash multiple times on me on both platforms.

Rell Shyt

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just copped this the other day. :ehh:

Late I know, but I never had a 360 and generally like the Tales games. I'm not too far in but I think I already like Yuri better than most of the other Tales protagonists.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, this game is fire. Loving the story, animation, battle style, and overall flow of the game so far.

Is this a grind fest?
Haven't played in a couples of years, not a grind fest, just make sure you have Estelle under control that ai has no battle smarts:why:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Man, this game is fire. Loving the story, animation, battle style, and overall flow of the game so far.

Is this a grind fest?

Haven't played in a couples of years, not a grind fest, just make sure you have Estelle under control that ai has no battle smarts:why:

these the same cats that make ni no kuni's right ? i remember the ps4 brehs where sayin ni ni kuni 2 was easy as hell is tales easy like that ?

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Bought a 360 back in the day pretty much just for this. It was a real down time for jrpgs iirc. It was the first Tales I played, and it's still my favourite

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Ni No Kuni 2 got a difficulty patch since then. It's probably the shyt now cause the game was awesome other than being too easy
That is straight piff I picked it up this past December after all the patches and late dlc and I have to say it’s good 9/10 for me. Granted I got it late af so all the criticisms were fixed by the time I played it I advise any jrpg fan to scoop it up now