Tales of Berseria [PS3|PS4]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And what about the good reviews written by men?

All the impressions from Japan of this game were overwhelmingly positive and being called one of the best tales games in a long time.
eh :manny: I'll see myself. I skipped every Tales game since Vesperia because they always looked cookie cutter. What I seen in the video review looked even more generic than what I remember of past Tales games but idk :yeshrug:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've played Tales of Destiny, Tales of Symphonia and Vesperia. it's not about liking anime. I like anime. It just to me seems like this game has been stuck in one generation forever. Like how many Tales games has come out since vesperia?? In 2017 Tales games still look largely the same as Tales games from 2008. I sometimes can't tell which game is old or new because they look practically the same.
Due to the art style it's always going to look the same. Most of the games have different combat mechanics. It's like Star Ocean with a slightly better story and more tropey characters.

Tales games are like B movies. They're a step above Compile Heart RPGs. I'm never disappointed in these games because they meet my expectations. I don't really buy them expecting a JRPG of the generation experience kinda like I don't walk into a McDonald's expecting a 5 star meal.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Preordered this on Friday and weak ass Amazon still hasn't shipped it. :beli:

Granted, I'm not a member of Amazon Prime and used the free shipping option (I'm cheap :manny: ) but they at least could've sent it out by now.