Tales of Berseria [PS3|PS4]

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got this on pre-order, for whatever reason I still have a thing for JRPGs and there aren't that many on PS4.

That said, hopefully it's better than the last few Tales games. I mean they haven't been outright bad or anything but they've been forgettable lately. They're sticking to the formula a little too much.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got this on pre-order, for whatever reason I still have a thing for JRPGs and there aren't that many on PS4.

That said, hopefully it's better than the last few Tales games. I mean they haven't been outright bad or anything but they've been forgettable lately. They're sticking to the formula a little too much.

Play the Trails of Cold Steel games breh.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll pick this up. I didn't finish Zestiria because the level up system annoyed me and I actually had to really pay attention to figure out where to go. fukk that shyt. Put the arrow right on the map so I know where exactly where to go. I ain't got time to be getting lost and shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For a Tales game to get that high a score it must be a masterpiece
Honestly I think the reviewer being a female and the story being around a female made her like it more. The game still looked uninteresting to me in the review :yeshrug: These tales games look generic as hell. Doesn't look any different from the last few games that were said to be stale.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Honestly I think the reviewer being a female and the story being around a female made her like it more. The game still looked uninteresting to me in the review :yeshrug: These tales games look generic as hell. Doesn't look any different from the last few games that were said to be stale.
If you're a fan of anime then you probably like Tales games and if you aren't the you probably don't. That's all the series is really playable anime.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you're a fan of anime then you probably like Tales games and if you aren't the you probably don't. That's all the series is really playable anime.
I've played Tales of Destiny, Tales of Symphonia and Vesperia. it's not about liking anime. I like anime. It just to me seems like this game has been stuck in one generation forever. Like how many Tales games has come out since vesperia?? In 2017 Tales games still look largely the same as Tales games from 2008. I sometimes can't tell which game is old or new because they look practically the same.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And what about the good reviews written by men?

All the impressions from Japan of this game were overwhelmingly positive and being called one of the best tales games in a long time.