Tales of Berseria [PS3|PS4]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Bandai Namco Announces Tales of Berseria, Will Feature a Female-Only Protagonist
At the Tales of Festival event taking place in Japan, Bandai Namco announced Tales of Berseria, a new entry in the Tales series. Unlike Tales of Xillia, where you could choose a male or female protagonist, this game will only have a female heroine to play as.

Tales of Berseria will feature the talent of Mutsumi Inomata and Kosuke Fujishima (both worked as character designers in Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2 and Tales of Zestiria, not to mention on several Tales games before) , and will be voiced by Rina Sato (voice actress for anime Free! and Tales of Xillia). Anime cutscenes will be created by Ufotable.

There is currently no release date, but the game will come to both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.

Today Bandai Namco announced Tales of Berseria for PS4 and PS3, and as a follow up they sent a brief press release giving more information on what we can expect from the game.

Besides what we already know, the announcement promises more “diversity of situations” compared to previous games of the series, mentioning “cities covered in snow, tropical islands, autumn leaves and sunsets.”

It also mentions that while the game focuses on the sole protagonist Velvet, fans should expect an epic story with “a variety of charming male and female characters.”

Velvet herself definitely looks charming, so I’m quite looking forward to see the other characters Mutsumi Inomata and Kosuke Fujishima will bring forth.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
First details on Tales of Berseria’s setting, protagonist

Set in the sacred kingdom of Midgand.

Jump magazine this week has the first preview of Bandai Namco’s newly announced Tales of Berseria for PlayStation 4 and PS3.
Get the information below.
Velvet (Protagonist)
“I won’t give up. I’ll bite them as many times as it takes.”
In the wake of an incident that occurred three years ago, her life was completely changed. She is becoming an existence that greatly shakes the world.
The Midgand Sacred Kingdom, which consists of several large lands and countless groups of islands.
A world where ship handling and the art of sailing have advanced.
In the north and south of Midgand Sacred Kingdom in which the game is set, there is great variation in climate due to the land. (Harsh winters, everlasting summers, etc.)

Read more at http://gematsu.com/2015/06/first-details-tales-berseria-setting-protagonist#d4rTOWfV5RHoLJSR.99

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Copped. I love the namco puts shyt like +10 lvl in the PS store. I work too much and don't have the time to grind that hard. Every RPG should do this.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Midgand Sacred Kingdom and Velvet.
ToB_06-25-15.jpg

Bandai Namco have released the first official set of Tales of Berseria screenshots, detailing the game’s setting of the Midgand Sacred Kingdom and its protagonist Velvet.

Get the details below.

Story Setting

Tales of Berseria is set in the Midgand Sacred Kingdom, a large power across the ocean that reigns over the continent.

Its vast lands and countless islands are organized into jurisdictions known as “territories.”

Even within the same kingdom, there is an extreme difference in temperature between the north and south, as well as great climate differences depending on the land.

The changes in climate also influence the culture, including different building structures and way of living depending on the territory.

In recent years, the world has been getting colder, especially the northern region which is getting buried in snow.

The Midgand Sacred Kingdom is a world where ship building and the art of sailing have advanced, and trade is actively carried out throughout various locations.

Because ocean currents and weather changes can be violent, trade ships use a specific route, and pirates aiming to steel their cargo appear frequently.

From snow-filled cities to summer islands, autumn leaves, and the setting sun, the diversity of situations have increased compared to previous entries in the series.

Protagonist

• Name: Velvet
  • Sex: Female
  • Height: 170cm
  • Voice actor: Rina Sato
In the past, she had a plain and good humored personality, and was a girl rich in sensitivity and love for her family. However, she changed entirely in the wake of a certain incident that occurred three years ago.

Her smile is now almost eliminated, and she instead harbors the cold feelings known as anger and hatred.

With her original kindness suppressed, and her unexpectedly cold-hearted passion burning bright, she will soon become an existence that greatly shakes the world.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for like a Ultra mega collector edition of all tales games to drop one day

Suiken

What time it is?
Daps
Reppin
PH
Change the platforms to PS4 and PC. PS3 version ain't coming in west.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Tales but the last 3 games been dry as fukk. I might stop playing if they dont try something new