Tales From the Hood gets a sequel

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Also a Migos track:ehh:

Ghost and Goblins be wildin (SPOOKY)
My diamonds be frozen and stylin (FROSTY)
Ya bytch be grinding we tossing (skurr skurr)
AK swiss cheese the bossmen (boom boom)
Hood tale legend no losing (WINNING)

:mjlol:

I know this sounds weird but if they did do a reboot as a Netflix series it'd be pretty cool to see Tyler Perry (normal Tyler) as a bad guy in this shyt as a play on his image.

Wayne Brady too.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
David Allan Grier: You think i'm some kind of MON-STA! :ufdup:

:deadrose: I say that to my wife all the time joking.

Ain't realize this movie had that many quotables until this thread but I know every scene folks talking about in here.

I'm down for a series or a movie, hopefully they can get dude who wrote the original. If not, I just hope they can get somebody who can write some relatable material and not trying to cash in off the name or Get Out's success.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
First is classic, my bro and i had that movie memorized/watched it everyday :mjlol:. All of the actors killed their roles though, underrated aspect of the movie.

Gibbs or Black Milk would be perfect to man the soundtrack.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Please don't pander and have a sprinkle of black folks and a movie being lily white.

Also please have multiple tales and not just one story.

Original movie was a black version of twilight zone...:wow:

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow:Man the endless possibilities for different storylines:

• Three dudes going into a forbidden trap house and get greeted by the "The Connect" and he ends up telling those dudes three tales based on nowaday stuff while he counts the money.
  • First Story: Up and coming SoundCloud rapper that ends up having a record contract where every song effects his life (first track being rich, second track his family getting killed, third track jail time, forth track his own death) and the album keeps repeating on some Groundhog Day shyt until another album is released with the same issues:mjgrin:
  • Second Story: Vanity- A inspired IG model who gets work done on her body only for her body to developed in different ways based on her attitude towards folks. As she gets completely petty, her body becomes ugly as her attitude is.
  • Third Story: Morals- Think the Krazy K story, but with a white dude instead. The dude and his friends find a random black student and assaults him in a long montage that'll wake up folks:mjcry:. He and his friends end up getting arrested, but found non guilty by the judge who decides to have them get involved in a program to rehabilitate the dudes. They agree and end up going through a virtual timeline where 3 of the boys end up getting effected in the worst way:picard: (How master used to handle slaves and etc). Leading them to break in a instant, thus leading to the main character being cold as Krazy K. He goes through a final stage where he starts to see the aftereffects of a race war that he been wanting for ages. Dude freaks out and finds a way to break the chains and leaves the place which ends up leading him to the friends of the college kid that the dudes assaulted. They take care of him:huhldup:, thus leading them to the trap house where each story involves each family member that they known and them coming to terms with what is about to happen next:merchant:. Which leads to a forth story involving them and another "connect".
I got a bit carried away with the plots, my bad yall:leostare: