Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Somewhere Joe Rohan is calling us too sensitive over this.
Nah dog. Joe turns into a weepy old man when talking about fighters or athletes having moments with their daughters because he has daughters too. Even Joe is likely going to at the very least sit this one out lol. This Kobe death felt next level sad to everyone for a lot of different reasons.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Even other comedians weren't fukking with him after this.

Multiple comedians who know him and are his peers said it was too far, and some even called him personally and said it.
Yeah I’m in LA doing comedy. The community’s not fukking with what Ari did at all. Aside from the tragedy of it all, Kobe was synonymous with LA also. It feels like a black cloud out here.

Every food delivery driver asks me how I’m holding up like we’re family mourning together

DonDadda

All Star
Daps
Nah dog. Joe turns into a weepy old man when talking about fighters or athletes having moments with their daughters because he has daughters too. Even Joe is likely going to at the very least sit this one out lol. This Kobe death felt next level sad to everyone for a lot of different reasons.

I can actually see Rogan working the how far is it 'too far' when it comes to comedy angle. All whilst reminding us he in no way condones his buddys comments. Then wrapping it up with some dumb shyt like people thousands of years ago wouldn't get offended by whats essentially noises coming out someones mouth

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I can actually see Rogan working the how far is it 'too far' when it comes to comedy angle. All whilst reminding us he in no way condones his buddys comments. Then wrapping it up with some dumb shyt like people thousands of years ago wouldn't get offended by whats essentially noises coming out someones mouth
I feel like I've seen him go through it in that exact order before :mjlol: