Talent Agent Drops Ari Shaffir For Kobe Comments. Ari Scared For His Life Cancels L.A. & NYC Shows

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
I love to see it :blessed: cac had no smoke for brock turner, harvey weinstein, woody allen, roman polanski or any of the other countless white and jewish pedophiles and rapists. had all that mouth for a situation that didn't even go to trial, and waited til AFTER Kobe passed. despicable, repugnant, cowardly and disgusting :scust:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
he lives in NY but def travels in between. Ari is known to do this for any celebrity deaths but, he really fukked up here because of the wildly tragic circumstances and Kobe is beloved across the globe. He is also like a 6'3 jew (no cism) and sticks out like a sore thumb so good luck blending in. I would NOT want to be him walking around LA or NY, I'd be paranoid as fukk 24/7. Words have consequences, maybe this will be the time he learns.

If nothing happens to him he will never learn

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Damn that is so satisfying.

They usually get away with shyt like this.

In his mind he though it was justified for Kobe allegedly being a rapist but once the news of Kobe's innocent daughter being on-board too came out...

They canceled his upcoming shows & the Netflix specials.:blessed:
I bet this bytch cries his self to sleep :mjlol:

I wondered if netflix was gonna drop him...good shyt!:banderas:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Somewhere Joe Rohan is calling us too sensitive over this.
Well I’m gonna call him too sensitive when he’s crying over his boy getting his shyt busted to the white meat.

These white comedians act like their art form is a religious entity. Like nobody can ever react violently because “free speech” and “stand up comedy”

Human beings are just people at the end of the day.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If nothing happens to him he will never learn
He'll be paranoid the whole time, constantly looking over his shoulder. His own shadow will have him shook. Everytime he sees somebody in a Kobe jersey his heart will drop because he won't know what to expect so if nothing physically happens to him physically then he'll be a prisoner in his own mind.