Taking a woman over the age of 30 on a date is a waste of time and money

Jahmal

HARD ON ATL HOES
Daps
These chicks done been getting ran thru for the last 20+ years and you taking her on a date wasting your hard earned money on a washed up chick :flabbynsick:. I just got off the phone with a 32 year old that suggested I take her out to one of the most expensive restaurants in ATL called Bacchanalia where the average cost is $110 per person. Why the fukk would I take a 32 yr old woman out and waste that type of money when there are sexy ass 23 yrs old willing to come to my condo on the first date. These chicks are delusional think they still have the assets that will make men spend that type of money on them. I just laugh at all these old chicks still thinking they running shyt like they were in their 20s. She spend her 20s like this...
50a2f8caafa96f1ff40009b7.gif

and expects nikkaz to still trick off money. GTFOH!

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
I'd rather be kicking it with an educated 26 year old then a 33 year old. Women are boring as hell once they hit 30.

See I feel the opposite, 30+ women appreciate my intellect, are more cultured and can have mature convos.

These young broads stay on their phones and just talk about other people and lame shyt.