Taking A Dump At Work Unappreciation

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
-Smh @ me putting three layers of tissue on the toilet and hold my dikk so it won't go inside the toilet.

-co-workers waiting to go after you only to give you the :leon: when you walk out.

-scust at all my white co-workers bare backing the toilet seat and leaving pubic hair everywhere :scusthov:

-:damn: folk that try to come in your stall when you dropping deuces and you auto-clinch

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
That's why you go into the handicap stall and when people walk up, start coughing to let it be known you're in there.

If they are bold enough to knock make a retarded noise. It will be believable since you're in the handicap stall.

But how is this an unappreciation? I love being paid to shyt. I take my time. :eat:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
That's why you go into the handicap stall and when people walk up, start coughing to let it be known you're in there.

If they are bold enough to knock make a retarded noise. It will be believable since you're in the handicap stall.

But how is this an unappreciation? I love being paid to shyt. I take my time. :eat:

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Man all I hope is that that they don't recognize my shoes:

*Co-worker smells rancid stench :huhldup: looks down and sees brown Stacy Adams dress shoes*

(Later in the day)

*Co-worker walks by and notices me with the same shoes on :scusthov: *

Me: :sadbron:

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
few things regarding this--

absolutely disgusting are the nasty muthafukkin ass people that will fukk up the bathroom soon as they get to work and shyt. shows tremendous amount of disrespect to co-workers to not get that shyt out of you before coming out of the house for real.

and if you shyt more than 1 time a day at work that makes no sense for real. I really would have to be at a point of no continuing to shyt at work anyway but I will go home before I shyt 3, 4 times and shyt.

Chilliando

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Job provided toilet seat paper covers and knowing the fact I'm getting paid to take a shyt >>>>>>>>

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
-Smh @ me putting three layers of tissue on the toilet and hold my dikk so it won't go inside the toilet.

-co-workers waiting to go after you only to give you the :leon: when you walk out.

-scust at all my white co-workers bare backing the toilet seat and leaving pubic hair everywhere :scusthov:

-:damn: folk that try to come in your stall when you dropping deuces and you auto-clinch

:wow:....how do you know they're not putting plastic or paper over the toilet seat though breh?? :merchant: ....... jking....... no, but how you do know this is the case....... :scusthov:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

:damn: :dead: