Take-Two and Activision are literally laughing to the bank(Top 20 games sold as of Feb 2020)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ETj6NprUMAIX7O8

Nintendo is literally carrying the Switch on their back. Almost EVERY game in the top 20 is a Nintendo game :wow:

ETj6KwMUMAEYN-A

This is what I was saying @The Mad Titan , most of the games sold in the US at least in dollar amounts are from the same companies. it's just a reflection of the things that sell the most.

ETj6MYOUYAEpaf3

13 out of 20 games for PS4/Xbox in the US in terms of $ amounts are from Activision or Take-Two. Again, this is $$$ amount not units sold and this is just the US.

Sony's God of War and Spider-Man are in the top 10, I expect TLOU 2 to reach the top 10 and possibly FFVII R. Microsoft on the other hand got Minecraft and Halo. I wonder if Halo Infinite will bring the series back to it's popularity like back in the days?

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They really don’t have much of an incentive to push the next GTA.

I never fukked with GTA V. shyt banging like that???

To be honest third behind Vice and San Andreas. Online and PC community saved this game beyond measures

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really don’t have much of an incentive to push the next GTA.

I never fukked with GTA V. shyt banging like that???
To be honest I got to the end in GTA V but stopped playing. it was great but I didn't really stick with it like GTA San Andreas or Vice City. The online was imo horrible due to load times.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Most of the games you see on Nintendo Consoles are games made by nintendo , so of course the chart will reflect that.
They dont be getting the yearly call of duty and they dont even have GTA 5/Red Dead.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
All those games have microtransactions, nothing but microtransactions. They're at the top because people keep spending money in the shyt generate mass profits.

I don't play anything else on that list outside of 2k and I'm about to drop it come next gen