Tabria Majors is the GOAT fat bytch

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right... I pointed out y’all love fat women on here. You agreed. :manny: I see you didn’t take issue with the other posters who actually went in on her looks and on your standards though. Just what I pointed out, which happened to be an observation that you agree with. :wow:

There are many threads made on fat women on here. If people really believed fat women weren’t worthy of attraction these threads wouldn’t be made.
Do your big girl friends get lots of attention from men when y'all hang out? If a group of guys approach y'all would you make sure she gets chose also? I'm guessing women don't hook each other up like guys would do. It's probably every chick for themselves kinda thing.

Y'all probably coochie block each other since women are really competitive like that.
:mjlol:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
She’s had her moments, but I’ve always found her to be overrated for the most part

she was at her best here imo

this was such a weird commercial :mjlol:

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Do your big girl friends get lots of attention from men when y'all hang out? If a group of guys approach y'all would you make sure she gets chose also? I'm guessing women don't hook each other up like guys would do. It's probably every chick for themselves kinda thing.

Y'all probably coochie block each other since women are really competitive like that.
One of my friends stays trying to compete over Brehs with me. But she’s slim. I don’t have any fat friends. I have two friends that could get to that point if they don’t watch themselves but nah no fat friends.

I have had fat women come up to me and ask me what I do for workouts and shyt, because they want to get down to my size.

Just finished my run 15 minutes ago, feeling great today, weathers wonderful.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my friends stays trying to compete over Brehs with me. But she’s slim. I don’t have any fat friends. I have two friends that could get to that point if they don’t watch themselves but nah no fat friends.

I have had fat women come up to me and ask me what I do for workouts and shyt, because they want to get down to my size.

I'll never understand why fine chicks hang out together. You could get all the attention with some fat ugly friends instead.
:francis:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

How much do u weigh?

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
Tiffany Days

I'd wife and hold hands in public

shes not ur regular fat chick, a dime at any size

:wow:

Tiffany-Days.jpg

Why do brehs post shopped pictures?