shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker

:noah: I just want her to sit on me.. :wow:

Symons+Yoga+Chaise+Lounge.jpg

id love to have her arched over this...wide open..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How I feel every time I see her. Lord the potential.

Nope. Cause I still wanna bust up inside of her.

If a woman is irresistible then she ain't waste nothing. Plus we need diversity in life. Every pretty girl ain't supposed to be slim or one those unnatural looking surgery made bodies. Sometimes we need the pretty chubby girls like this chick and Ashley Graham to be a change up from all the cute slim chicks out in the world.

Pretty and Chubby is still pretty to me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks on here make it seem like fat women aren't worthy of no type of attraction whatsoever.

This girl ain't fat. She's chubby. Fat implies a hanging gut. She don't have that. She just carries a lot of weight uniformly across her body. I don't find that to be unappealing. Girls become unappealing when they lose their womanly curves because of how they carry excess body fat. This girl carries her weight well which is why she is still incredibly attractive.

---

Superstar
Daps
Nope not my thing!

Soon as saw the first pic OP posted was like that ain't healthy and she needs to lose mad weight!

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
:mjtf:

And yes I do love fat women

Right... I pointed out y’all love fat women on here. You agreed. :manny: I see you didn’t take issue with the other posters who actually went in on her looks and on your standards though. Just what I pointed out, which happened to be an observation that you agree with. :wow:

Folks on here make it seem like fat women aren't worthy of no type of attraction whatsoever.

There are many threads made on fat women on here. If people really believed fat women weren’t worthy of attraction these threads wouldn’t be made.

Last edited: