Tabby Brown ........ sweet jesus! Update: R.I.P.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
She kind reminds me of V.Stivano pre surgery. She's pretty but something looks a little off in her face.

image.jpg
Negged for bringing up this skank

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk kinda fakkit ass question is that :dahell:???
:what: paul george is that u? u dont a women thats smart and have the ability too take care of herself bruh? i guess u like pretty dumb bytches thatll wipe u out like amber rose

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:what: paul george is that u? u dont a women thats smart and have the ability too take care of herself bruh? i guess u like pretty dumb bytches thatll wipe u out like amber rose

nikka ain't none of us ever meeting these broads. fukk you acting like you getting ready to propose to the bytch. Just dap the pictures and keep it moving fassy :camby:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka ain't none of us ever meeting these broads. fukk you acting like you getting ready to propose to the bytch. Just dap the pictures and keep it moving fassy :camby:
fukk outta here........i dont care about these bytches, now im not gonna dap that pic....that bytch anit nothing

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
fukk outta here........i dont care about these bytches, now im not gonna dap that pic....that bytch anit nothing

You must care about them since you in here asking about her talents and skills :mjpls: