Tabby Brown ........ sweet jesus! Update: R.I.P.

Daps
She kind reminds me of V.Stivano pre surgery. She's pretty but something looks a little off in her face.

image.jpg

Daps
It's funny. If Mario Batalli was never adopted by an Italian family he would still be in Africa and would most likely be married to a regular woman from his own tribe.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
I'm not gonna lie. If I had her, I'd become one of those crazy boyfriends.

Tabby- *gets up*
Me- Where the fukk are you going, bytch?:dahell:
Tabby- The bathroom:wtf:
Me- You better leave that fukking door open, and leave your cellphone right there on the table.:birdman:
"and I want to hear the flush":stopitslime:

but seriously though:mjlol: that's the easiest way to get you beautiful girl scooped up
C3LlcHB.png
(I gave you err'thing babeeeee, whyyyy) by my confidently laid back
BemXZkx.gif
trust giving self :shaq:..............get your confidence up.........:ufdup:
most beautiful women are racked with low self esteem as a result of being objectified all their life

treat her different; like a person who is to be developed and nurtured instead of an empty trophy and she is yours for good and if she does not recognize da gawd virtues:banderas: then :trash: for her, don't cast pearls upon swine:smugbiden:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
It's funny. If Mario Batalli was never adopted by an Italian family he would still be in Africa and would most likely be married to a regular woman from his own tribe.
u dumb fukk, he lived in italy with his real family before he was adopted, his real family still lives in italy, :camby: