T-Mobile and Sprint brehs: Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for free stuff every Tuesday

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
And I can't stand annoying people sticking up for corporations.

This app ain't gave out no piff in months. All things can be critiqued. And I also said I have found a cheap spot to go to for movies. Keep caping for t-mobile like you on the payroll. Have a splendid day!

It's all in how you look at it. I'm not expecting to get anything life changing from this app but the occasional discount movie ticket, free magazine subscription, or discount food promo is good enough for me.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
It's all in how you look at it. I'm not expecting to get anything life changing from this app but the occasional discount movie ticket, free magazine subscription, or discount food promo is good enough for me.
i mean, its a forum for discussion. a few pages back, it was a gang of people "complaining" about the weak ass offerings from the app, one poster even said they were getting "trolled" by t-mobile.

it's a lot of whatever, it would be cool if they offer'd shyt that didnt expire quick as hell. shyt is more than what sprint has to offer :russ:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
Did ya'll try out that Slack Radio ish? :scust:

I feel lied to. I thought I could listen to offline music for free. :stopitslime:

Deleted and back to Pandora. :dame:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Did ya'll try out that Slack Radio ish? :scust:

I feel lied to. I thought I could listen to offline music for free. :stopitslime:

Deleted and back to Pandora. :dame:

Yo, you a dumb ass nikka, breh. You feel like you got bamboozled, huh?:mjlol:

Maybe you should reassess moonlighting as a female online. That pivot would help, bytch ass nikka.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Got the free papa John's last night.

Disgusting pizza :scust:
I had it too, god damn, too much sauce and the cheese was messed up. All the mainstream pizza places suck now..I hate Pizza hut, Papa johns trash, dominos is alright but no taste really.