T-Mobile and Sprint brehs: Download the T-Mobile Tuesdays app for free stuff every Tuesday

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
its retarded. I found a spot that has cheaper tickets for shows, but the showtimes can be ass sometimes :francis:

some spots dont even have matinee prices, the one in hollywood is 18 ALL DAY :damn: i avoid that spot at all costs
How was Hollywood for like average people?
Do you guys see celebs all the time?
Is everyone in LA fit and vain? Lol

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
How was Hollywood for like average people?
Do you guys see celebs all the time?
Is everyone in LA fit and vain? Lol
i see a lot of c list celebrities. in hollywood. you see a list people in whole foods in like north hollywood and santa monica and shyt.

i have one foot in the industry, so im in areas where i'll see more them fools more often than not. like i seen hannibal burress last week :manny:

edit: ron artest was at the grocery store chillin, talking to people like it wasnt sit today

Last edited:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
i see a lot of c list celebrities. in hollywood. you see a list people in whole foods in like north hollywood and santa monica and shyt.

i have one foot in the industry, so im in areas where i'll see more them fools more often than not. like i seen hannibal burress last week :manny:

edit: ron artest was at the grocery store chillin, talking to people like it wasnt sit today
Dope

You see my other question tho?

I'm curious lol

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Dope

You see my other question tho?

I'm curious lol
It's america and there are lots of Mexicans.... So there are a good amount of fit people, but lots of boxy ass messicans and fat people. Before I moved I thought most people out here would be fit.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
:dame:
Then delete the app. :yeshrug:

You just said that tickets in LA are $18. Then you proceed to trash something that's giving you a $14 discount. :comeon:

I can't stand ungrateful people.
And I can't stand annoying people sticking up for corporations.

This app ain't gave out no piff in months. All things can be critiqued. And I also said I have found a cheap spot to go to for movies. Keep caping for t-mobile like you on the payroll. Have a splendid day!