T-Mac retiring...

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so bringing facts= hating and having an axe to grind. even tho he's one of my fav players.

24, 24, 24, 21 were his PPG his first 4 years in houston. what do u mean "wasn't the same guy"? you're reaching with that one.

nothing I said was wrong. he wanted out of orlando and got his wish, and blew opportunities to get out the 1st round, now even win a damn title, get out the 1st round. his team went further w/o him than with him. the kobe comparisons stopped after kobe shut him down in 04.

Well considering the fact he was a 26, 32, 28 guy in Orlando...:patrice:

The Kobe comparisons stopped after he fell the fukk off. In the overly hyped game where Kobe "shut him down" they scored the same amount of points. T-Mac wore down late after carrying his squad alone in the 1st 3 quarters aka the same shyt that happened to Kobe when he was on his own. What exactly would Kobe have done that T-Mac didn't do in those 1st round exits? I sure didn't see anything different when Kobe was suffering the same fate with crappy teams.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
spurs would of won the ship if tmac was not on the team

im convinced

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
can't believe u idiots are still holding onto this fantasy

Kobe at 34 years old was a top 3 player last year putting up the same numbers (27/6/5) he did during his prime. T-Mac at 33 was picked up after years overseas by Pop as a charity move. Please don't compare at has been to a legend.

That has been was a nightmare for kobe 01-03. Never seen kobe work so hard to score. Never seen his fadeaway blocked multiple times either.

drewbreez

Rookie
Daps
T-Mac was a brilliant talent and a "natural" for sure. I liked that Griffey comparison. He was like Nique, Gervin, Penny and Bron in terms of being so tall, skilled handles, amazing shooting range and flat-out speed. But it was a true thing that he didn't have great teams with him (great players DO elevate bad teams tho. See: Kang). He also didn't have enough of the discipline to become his best self. He over-dribbled and wore his body down by not learning to be a catch-and-shoot or a low-block player at least to an extent. He relied so much on that beautiful outside game, that he lagged elsewhere.

I notice no one mentioned his defense. :ahh: That will surely keep him out of any HOF discussions. But he made some All-NBA teams and won some scoring titles. Melo, welcome to your fate...

Also, sh*t like this just canNOT happen:

evCcxbh.jpg

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of my Top 5 players off all-time, shame that his body broke down & injuries got him like my all-time favorite, Penny. No dispute how nice they were though

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
T-Mac was a brilliant talent and a "natural" for sure. I liked that Griffey comparison. He was like Nique, Gervin, Penny and Bron in terms of being so tall, skilled handles, amazing shooting range and flat-out speed. But it was a true thing that he didn't have great teams with him (great players DO elevate bad teams tho. See: Kang). He also didn't have enough of the discipline to become his best self. He over-dribbled and wore his body down by not learning to be a catch-and-shoot or a low-block player at least to an extent. He relied so much on that beautiful outside game, that he lagged elsewhere.

I notice no one mentioned his defense. :ahh: That will surely keep him out of any HOF discussions. But he made some All-NBA teams and won some scoring titles. Melo, welcome to your fate...

Also, sh*t like this just canNOT happen:

evCcxbh.jpg
Those 2 would have probably reached the finals in their prime if they both stayed on the raptors.

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Fck TMac. Hes a real true life bytch ass niqqa.

I was in Vegas at Surrender, when I saw TMac walk in the club. He had just come off of his half-season with the Knicks, so I wanted to say whats up to him, thank him for injecting some life into our sorry state of affairs, and wish him luck wherever he went....As I was close to approaching --- his fckin body guard, fhag lover, whatever, punches me in the ribs HARD and doesnt say a word. I respond by chuckin my drink at him Drake style, and I was slammed into the bar, and kicked out the club.

TMac may have enough money to buy and sell me a million times over, but I am forever grateful that he will retire with the same amount of rings as me.

:salute: to Lebron James and heat nation for giving lazy eye the heisman stiff arm, when he tried to ride on the backs of real winners and reach for a title . I owe you brothas a drink.. :piss: TMac's career.....those weren't knee and back problems that fcked your career up, that was divine intervention.
:russ::bryan::gladbron::pachaha::ufdup::krs::damn::dahell::wtf::russ:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
If only he would have kept himself in prime shape and took care of his body when he was younger then we would be talking about him on the same level as we do Kobe. One of the most talented and effortless scorers ever and when he got going it was a thing of beauty to watch. But at the same time I never felt that he wanted to be the absolute best each and every season. Some of those nagging injuries would have been a non-issue if he had kept himself in better shape and took up something like yoga. Even still he was a joy to watch in his prime and for cats who scoff at the notion that he was once on Kobe's level or better are either young or just KB24 dikk riders.