T-Mac retiring...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Age don't matter when it comes to injury. TMac had chronic back issue. The back and neck are area of the body that can force retirement.

But nvm, looking at that kobus bryst bs you just posted, I see the point of ur post in this thread. Carry on. Don't mind me

I know you mourning, but I can't help the gloating. :bryan:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you mourning, but I can't help the gloating. :bryan:
Lol. You know that tmac never practice over the summer right. Think about that. For a season or two he was the best player in the league. Kobe wouldn't be who he is if tmac didn't push him.

Tmac was the Ken Griffey Jr of the NBA. Both just had natural talent for their game.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not talking about orlando, I talking about houston.

05-blew a 2-0 lead to dallas. lost by 100 in game 7.

07- blew a 2-0 and a 3-2 lead. lost game 7 at home to utah.

08- loses despite having HC.

the rockets won the 1st round and went to game 7 on the 2nd round w/o him. once again, it's excuses.

And I am talking about both. He didn't have help in Orlando. He wasn't the same guy in Houston and injuries eventually overtook him. It's only excuses because you don't like him. I'm sure you hold players that you like to the same standard. :rudy: For those of us with no axe to grind things just didn't break his way. :manny:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yeah, middle/high school for me. Those arguments during lunch and in the halls used to be full of venom.

T-Mac was a great player in his heyday, he just didn't have the heart to do it bigger than he did. nikkaz make excuses for his teams but even Kobe had shytty teams and dragged them to the playoffs this nikka won 19 games one season. That's fukkin disgusting. Still, he was a great player when things were going well. He shoulda never left the Raptors him and VC would of had a better chance together.

See this is the shyt that annoys me. Because a guy wasn't in right situation we question his heart. :comeon: T-Mac dragged shytty teams to the playoffs too and like Kobe he copped L's to superior squads. Only difference is unlike Kobe he never had prime Shaq or Gasol, Odom, Bynum and his body didn't hold up and of course nikkas weren't as quick to question Kobe's heart when he was in the same exact boat. He didn't win because he wasn't in the right circumstance and shyt didn't break his way not because he lacked heart. Yeah the 19 win season was bad and looking back on it it was the beginning of the end.

Looty

Looty
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Fck TMac. Hes a real true life bytch ass niqqa.

I was in Vegas at Surrender, when I saw TMac walk in the club. He had just come off of his half-season with the Knicks, so I wanted to say whats up to him, thank him for injecting some life into our sorry state of affairs, and wish him luck wherever he went....As I was close to approaching --- his fckin body guard, fhag lover, whatever, punches me in the ribs HARD and doesnt say a word. I respond by chuckin my drink at him Drake style, and I was slammed into the bar, and kicked out the club.

TMac may have enough money to buy and sell me a million times over, but I am forever grateful that he will retire with the same amount of rings as me.

:salute: to Lebron James and heat nation for giving lazy eye the heisman stiff arm, when he tried to ride on the backs of real winners and reach for a title . I owe you brothas a drink.. :piss: TMac's career.....those weren't knee and back problems that fcked your career up, that was divine intervention.
cool story bro

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
T Mac is one of my favorite 3 players of all time. Back in his prime you couldnt tell me that he wasnt better than kobe. But between his iniuries and lack of playoff success i just hate the way he went out. He gave us some great memories tho. :salute: to TMac

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
See this is the shyt that annoys me. Because a guy wasn't in right situation we question his heart. :comeon: T-Mac dragged shytty teams to the playoffs too and like Kobe he copped L's to superior squads. Only difference is unlike Kobe he never had prime Shaq or Gasol, Odom, Bynum and his body didn't hold up and of course nikkas weren't as quick to question Kobe's heart when he was in the same exact boat. He didn't win because he wasn't in the right circumstance and shyt didn't break his way not because he lacked heart. Yeah the 19 win season was bad and looking back on it it was the beginning of the end.

Shouldn't of left Toronto, too bad so sad.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Unless you left something out what exactly does this have to do with T-Mac? His bodyguard was an overzealous @sshole and you have an issue with T-Mac? I could see if T-Mac told him to do it or just sat there and watched but based on what you posted I am not sure what the issue is with TMac himself. fukked up story though.
@No_bammer_weed yea breh theres hella details missing in your story. why the gripe with T mac?? the bodyguard should be the one you have issues with according to your story

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
@No_bammer_weed yea breh theres hella details missing in your story. why the gripe with T mac?? the bodyguard should be the one you have issues with according to your story

@FTBS

Naw, I didnt leave out anything. Fck TMac. Hes the captain of that ship. Not the other way around. The bodyguard work for that niqqa. TMac was like 2 ft. behind him. He coulda told his man, chill but he just stood there was that stupid look on his face trying desperately not to make eye contact with me. or maybe he was lookin at me, but his damn cross eyes was pointing in a different direction. Either way, they tried to keep walkin like I was invisible. Thats when I had to let the drink fly (that was a beyond reckless move, but them dudes had me hot)

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@FTBS

Naw, I didnt leave out anything. Fck TMac. Hes the captain of that ship. Not the other way around. The bodyguard work for that niqqa. TMac was like 2 ft. behind him. He coulda told his man, chill but he just stood there was that stupid look on his face trying desperately not to make eye contact with me. or maybe he was lookin at me, but his damn cross eyes was pointing in a different direction. Either way, they tried to keep walkin like I was invisible. Thats when I had to let the drink fly (that was a beyond reckless move, but them dudes had me hot)

Yeah see that makes it a little different. It's one thing if this nikka is in VIP 15 feet away and has no idea what is going on. But this nikka standing right there like :manny:...I get it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
@FTBS

let that hurt go breh

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
And I am talking about both. He didn't have help in Orlando. He wasn't the same guy in Houston and injuries eventually overtook him. It's only excuses because you don't like him. I'm sure you hold players that you like to the same standard. :rudy: For those of us with no axe to grind things just didn't break his way. :manny:
so bringing facts= hating and having an axe to grind. even tho he's one of my fav players.

24, 24, 24, 21 were his PPG his first 4 years in houston. what do u mean "wasn't the same guy"? you're reaching with that one.

nothing I said was wrong. he wanted out of orlando and got his wish, and blew opportunities to get out the 1st round, now even win a damn title, get out the 1st round. his team went further w/o him than with him. the kobe comparisons stopped after kobe shut him down in 04.