T/F D'Wade and Will Smith are the gold standard in black parenting

Is letting them do what they do good parenting?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • No

Votes: 47 94.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I have something to say about this, but I'm gonna need a coli consensus first:
z2mxwwstsn671.jpg

Here's the Reddit thread about it where I got downvoted straight to Bolivia:

Thank you Breh-thren for participating

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Nah…at least for me.

irs cool to respect and listen to your kids but, I’m sorry, I see nothing wrong with a little discipline and order/structure.

no way I’m letting this world, or country, raise my kids…I’m teaching morals, values, respect, and ethics that work in this house and in the world. I’m not naive enough to think they won’t learn and be influenced from the outside world…but the foundation comes from me/us…and I’d want them to pass that down to theirs

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Nah…at least for me.

irs cool to respect and listen to your kids but, I’m sorry, I see nothing wrong with a little discipline and order/structure.

no way I’m letting this world, or country, raise my kids…I’m teaching morals, values, respect, and ethics that work in this house and in the world. I’m not naive enough to think they won’t learn and be influenced from the outside world…but the foundation comes from me/us…and I’d want them to pass that down to theirs
I went in there talking bout those are millionaires raising kids who grew up in a bubble. Anything would work if you put enough money behind it.

But I guess gay is good no matter how you got there.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the concensus is that that is indeed the hoe babble

you really wanna put thought into dissecting obvious foolishness? the bigger issues is people still thinking any of this type of attention seeking is worth the light it gets.

i don't see any other race that openly denigrates itself amongst others like this. stop participating in this bullshyt

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
the concensus is that that is indeed the hoe babble

you really wanna put thought into dissecting obvious foolishness? the bigger issues is people still thinking any of this type of attention seeking is worth the light it gets.

i don't see any other race that openly denigrates itself amongst others like this. stop participating in this bullshyt
You right. I was fool, and I walked right into the trap.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Lmao. She chose the worst examples ever.

Their children are not good examples of anything. And the image of both their manhood has been destroyed recently by their wives.

Theres this weird hollywood and enterainment cult that's connected to the DNC-BLGBTQM that thinks they have the right to dictate the morals of people of our Heritage.

That's why I keep saying theres an Invsible Plantation called DNCneyland and whatever degeneracy they choose to promote is heaped upon OUR people to propagate.

E.g. WAP promoted by Maxine Waters and interview with Megan da Demon, Cardi B with Biden, Michelle Obama interview with D'Gabrielle Union SON.

There must really be wizardry at work. Theres certainly fukkery afoot.

Think LoveCraft Country meets Wandavision and everyhood is branch of the park. Nazi and Caucasian witches ruling over our minds...controlling The Vision

Last edited:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah…at least for me.

DAP AND REP

SETTING THAT EXAMPLE FOR THOSE TO COME....NOTHING COULD BE MORE REAL

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see Will Smith and Dwyane Wade as people who want to be their children's friend, rather than a parent who has to make hard decisions and mold and prepare their children for life.

To call them model parents seems odd. By what measure did someone arrive at that conclusion? None of their children have accomplished anything that wasn't boosted by their parents' fame and wealth.
That whole tweet is clearly agenda-driven.

Edit -- That tweet is from May, 2020. Who gives a fukk...
I wasted my time here.