Sza changed her look. Is it an improvement or nah?

Superstar
Daps
she looked better skinny, but her diet seemed too strict to maintain long-term.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lmao it’s hilarious seeing you nikkas pretend she looks worse when you THINK she has a bbl, when in previous threads when you thought she just gained weight, she looked good.

Especially not knowing that she use to be bigger to begin with :heh:

Either way; I want her to strangle me with those big thighs and mush my face in her coochie :unimpressed:

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
Nah, she was teetering on busted in her early days, got better looking in the Z days but corny for those freckles, and glowed up for CTRL, that’s when she looked her best. Now she went down the road of multiple surgeries and generally looks like a whole other person

2014/15

sza_poses_for_a_portrait_backstage_during_the_2014_pitchfork_music_festival_union_park.jpg

306ad89d4e41ec6efa3c34d064975010.jpg
She was always pretty in her early days just kinda frumpy

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Tell the women in your life that they are beautiful or else you will do mental harm to them. It's nature. Even bulldaggers need that confident boast. But they won't get it from me.
Unfortunately, this is very true.

The outside world judges us so harshly, that family is supposed to reassure us and help build our self-esteem. Of course, if someone is slacking it’s also best to be honest with her, as well.

But all of these chicks are mutilating themselves for attention, acceptance and approval from people they don’t even care about. Healthy love from family at a young age will prevent most of this crap.

I always say hey, if someone is truly into chicks with a certain complexion or big booty, I’m not the one 🤷🏾‍♀️
There’s no amount of exercise I can do to build an ass like Meg the Stallion, so I’ll direct you to a chick who has one if that’s what you need lol
Instead of going to the gym and sculpting what they were given, these women get on the surgeon’s table.

And I get wanting to do minor things if it isn’t too invasive, but these women are chancing injury or death to “look good”.

Hug your daughters and sisters. Our value goes beyond our looks, and if a man doesn’t appreciate who you are, he simply isn’t the one for you 🤷🏾‍♀️