Sza changed her look. Is it an improvement or nah?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
SZA seems really mentally unstable to me. Her “mystique” feels like something that was created to hide her issues from the public
What's funny is she had no real mystique, she was a known thot online when she was bubbling with TDE before she hit it mainstream, Q even talked and tweeted about it

When thotting became acceptable it was dismissed and she found herself in this position

Daps
SZA seems really mentally unstable to me. Her “mystique” feels like something that was created to hide her issues from the public

so basically she fits right in not only on her label but the industry lol

the only off thing about the statement is most of tde put all their bs in the music so there really is no wondering about it unless you are a music skimmer :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah, she was teetering on busted in her early days, got better looking in the Z days but corny for those freckles, and glowed up for CTRL, that’s when she looked her best. Now she went down the road of multiple surgeries and generally looks like a whole other person

2014/15

sza_poses_for_a_portrait_backstage_during_the_2014_pitchfork_music_festival_union_park.jpg

306ad89d4e41ec6efa3c34d064975010.jpg
To me, that’s a really pretty regular chick.

instagram model generation dudes are probably why she fukked herself up :smh: