Sydney Leroux Racially Abused

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Then how come you said "even retards can tell racists are stupid". :beli:

Im telling you, in reality retards would know as well if not more than the average person that racism is stupid. So your original statement is both misguided and very judgmental.
Because retards despite having a handicap can still get to that conclusion depite having the handicap. While racists without the handicap never got to that conclusion even without the handicap which makes it even worse.

OGmittee

Smugest Poster Alive
Daps
Reppin
Boston

Because retards despite having a handicap can still get to that conclusion depite having the handicap. While racists without the handicap never got to that conclusion even without the handicap which is appalling.

So whyd you use retards instead of amputees? :usure:

Like i said that is a horrible example if you wanna play captain save a tard afterwards because retards understand more than most about prejudice and racism despite you thinking their mental handicap would hinder them in some way.

I have a feeling youre not comprehending this and you will not be able to comprehend it no matter how much I explain it.

And im out, peace.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
what? why am i watching this?

she scored a goal. :yeshrug:

its soccer. :scusthov:

its womens soccer. :yeshrug:

cacs are cacs everywhere. but my homiesssss :to:

blah blah blah, sports shouldn't be taken too seriously. its competition, its a game. this wouldn't be a problem in the COLISEUM

i missed the racism part too :wtf?:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
So whyd you use retards instead of amputees? :usure:

Like i said that is a horrible example if you wanna play captain save a tard afterwards because retards understand more than most about prejudice and racism despite you thinking their mental handicap would hinder them in some way.

I have a feeling youre not comprehending this and you will not be able to comprehend it no matter how much I explain it.

And im out, peace.
Racism is mental. Retards have a mental handicap so they relate more to this issue about a persons mentality than an amputee would.

Retards have a mental handicap so they learn slower than others. Despite that retards cam still learn that racism is stupid. Racists don't have that handicap so the fact that they posses such a stupid belief makes them look even worse.

What I am comprehending is that your throwing implications on me that are simply not true. :birdman:

What you also fail to comprehend is that I have nothing against retards so keep your delusions to yourself.

Wise choice for leaving though because you get to run off before you fail.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
You made it seem like they were being racist in the stands which is false. White people from any country being racist on twitter is a simple case of CACs gonna CAC.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd :cape: but she's BEEN on that :mjpls: and it hurts me real bad :sadcam:

this nikka @mastermind been simping knowing damn well she don't like our kind. :pacspit:

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ā„¢
Daps
sydney-leroux-jj-watt-5.jpg

looks like no nikka

:mjpls:
beautiful and on her Anothergirl tip?? i like her :smugdraper:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
She is a sellout. If I was Canadian I would've booed here too. Born and raised in one country, but choose to play for another?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You made it seem like they were being racist in the stands which is fault. White people from any country being racist on twitter is a simple case of CACs gonna CAC.

pretty much

i dont know what she expected being cheered?

you were born and bred in canada, you moved to the states at 16 and you chose to represent them, shes lucky this isnt hockey, ask brett hull

A sold out crowd in Ottawa turned on Hull, chanting: "Traitor!" and "Brett Hull sucks!"

ask owen hargreaves, ask jonathan de guzman

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
You neggas lust over a woman because of her skin tone that much ? Scusting

Btw, I don't see anything wrong with what the crowd did. Especially in soccer, you gotta have a tough/thick skin. You shoulda been playing for them but instead you chose to play for their rival country yo rot on the bench. Gloves are off, so keep your hnads up and your head high. In Europe, they woulda canned her. I don't remember anyone whining about the abuse when Rossi refused to play for USA and played for Italy even though he was born and raised in NJ. He scored a dagger vs USA too :laff:

These athletes want fans to be their pets and the world to pander to them. Shut up and play